We stayed at the Auditorium di Mecenate for three nights from 8th March. The B&B is like nothing we have stayed in before and was a wonderful experience. It is in a good location with easy access to the metro (for Vatican City & St Peters) and the Colloseum and Roman Forum are within easy walking distance. The accommodation is small and basic, but very clean and tidy. The breakfast brought to your room is a nice idea (particularly if like me you struggle to get out of bed in the morning). However, the thing that makes this place so special is the staff. I am usually a control freak when it comes to planning, but after reading the reviews I decided to see what information would be provided by the staff. They were fantastic, giving detailed explanations of what to see, the best time to visit attractions and how to get there etc etc etc. Nothing was too much trouble and it almost felt like you were part of a big family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auditorium di Mecenate is a modern Hotel , which aims to capture the traditional spirit of Roman's hospitality and traditions. Located in an old building in a unique Umbertino style Area (King Umberto II), ideally positioned for those who wants being able to have quick access to principal areas of historical and tourist interest that only Rome can offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA and Hotelopia so you can book your Auditorium di Mecenate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auditorium Di Mecenate Rome
- Auditorium Di Mecenate Hotel Rome