“I was very happy.”

Residenza Risorgimento
Ranked #1,562 of 3,712 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I really do like the place, it's on the 5th floor, and it has many upgrades, you can't hear the road noises, that was nice, it was very clean and the gentleman who greater me was very nice.... My only complaint was the room is very small for me. But I would stay there again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank MikeinMalibu
There are newer reviews for Residenza Risorgimento

Reviewed 4 January 2016

Location: Fabulous and that's exactly why i booked it. Next to the Vatican and metro and numerous restaurants. Very convenient.
Price: Reasonable

Reception: Almost non existent, even though there is a place, there is no one at the desk. Be warned, if you have a late night flight and the website you have booked from has not conveyed the message, you can be in trouble (i was). I called them a number of times, but no one answered the phone. Finally some one did and i was allowed to enter. I was told even if that number is on the website that is not the actual number i should have called. They don't answer that and I was not sure why was it there at all then?

Rooms: You get what you pay for especially at such a prime location, descent and clean. The decor is old but that adds to the charm. But the heating did not work. As i have already mentioned there was no one at the reception to ask for help.

Breakfast: a coffee and a cake/croissant at a cafe behind the hotel.

Wifi: They have a free wifi, which works well

Checkout: No one there again and this time they had a note with phone number on the desk, which i presumed was for me. I called and i was told to leave the key at the desk and i could leave.

In all, great location but appalling hospitality.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Manosij2014
Reviewed 14 October 2015

A mahogany and glass lift took us to the top floor of a 19th century building and the room looked over a square complete with palm trees and a tram station. Everything was redolent of Italian charm. The room was immaculate and the staff very helpful and friendly. Our visit to Rome was enhanced by staying at the Residenza Risorgimento. We look forward to returning.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2015

My husband and I stayed here a couple weeks ago and were really happy with our stay. The room was charming and very clean and the staff was accommodating and friendly. The location was great - just a few minutes walk to the Vatican and to the closest subway stop. The neighborhood was also lively and clean and there were plenty of restaurants nearby.

This was our favorite hotel of the trip actually, and for the price we really had no complaints.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2014

well, what to say about this place...we spend some days in a very small room without any comfort. Cold room without heating and such a small showercabin.....
breakfast was a hot drink with one pastry in a greedy bar outside and in an other street.
room was overcharged with cheap reproductions and plastic flowers on the cellar??? tv dates from mathusalem and in our triple room we did'nt find table or chair.
So i think that the price for the room in the high season will be definetly a scam

Room Tip: only the 4beds room can be interessant
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family