WRH Trastevere
USD 236*
USD 642*
USD 413*
  • Breakfast included
Boutique Hotel Campo de Fiori(Rome)
USD 288*
USD 259*
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Villa San Pio(Rome)(Great Value!)
USD 331*
USD 172*
USD 167*
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
USD 216*
USD 278*
USD 733*
USD 473*
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsb bgreat neighborhoodbars and restaurantsfirst floorvisiting romeperfect locationmain roadgreat roomair conditioningcentral romecroissantsboutique hotellaptoptrasteveretramluigicornetto
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2016

Me and my girlfriend stayed here between august 6 to august 9 2016 and found it great. Located on a very calm street with a very discreet door that you could almost miss but just a few blocks away is the trastevere district that is just amazing with lots of food, drinks and people.

The service was super, we got help with pick up and drop off at the airport, help with stuff to do and see and other stuff. Feels cosy like a hostel but comfortable like a hotel.

Will absolutely recommend and return again!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Markus H
Reviewed 9 July 2016

This hotel is located in a superb place (a quiet street) in Trastevere Rome just outside the tourist noice but with the best pizzeria of the neighbourhood on the next corner (I was told by locals and experience prooved). The hotel is on the second floor but just a few steps up (and the host helped me with my luggage). It is clean, nicely furnished big and bright rooms with a grate wifi and well working airconditioning. Alexandro the host was very helpfull and nice and in a common room you can keep your water gool in a fridge an make your self a coffie. Breakfast is in a coffeshop across the street where we got an extra italian lesson by a jolly hostess ;) The next ATM is also across the street as well as the pharmasie. Short walking distance to Colloseum, Pantheon and all the main tourist attractions in Rome. We will stay there again when in Rome next time for shure :D

Room Tip: Best location, big and bright rooms with good beds, quiet street but short distance to service.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maria P
Reviewed 2 June 2016

We really enjoyed our stay at WRH. In the northern part of Trastevere you are really close to all the major attractions. Get used to walking, break out your fitbit/Apple Watch and start counting those steps!

The staff here was the best you could ever have. So helpful in ways beyond what they are required to do. Helped me print all my train passes as I was leaving and even allowed us to store luggage for a whole week after our stay! (not saying they'll do that always, but when it came up they didn't hesitate to accomodate!)

Would love to come back here next time.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Samer K
Reviewed 20 May 2016

Great location for access to sightseeing. Very accommodating and helpful staff! Room was clean and comfortable, though sparse. I travel light, so I was fine with having a shelf for my suitcase in place of a dresser. Having free wi-fi was great. I enjoyed my stay here and would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank Judy A
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Great location in Trastevere. Great location for restaurants and cafes and walking distance to many attractions. The staff are extremely friendly. The room is clean, spacious and lovely. We really enjoyed our stay here. Would stay here again for sure.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple