We stayed here for five nights and were really happy with our choice. The B&B is in a really convenient location near to lots of great restaurants/bars and a short (15/20 mins) walk from the centre of Rome. It is also right next to a tram stop. The owner was very friendly and helpful and gave us lots of advice about sight-seeing in the city and we would definitely recommend this as a good value option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orti di Trastevere b&b is found at the 4th floor of a noble building, on Viale Trastevere. Very well connected with airport and train station and very close to the historical centre.We offer to our guests 3 bright double rooms (also as single use or with added bed)with nice views and 2 bathrooms, one for exclusive use and one to be shared between two rooms.The breakfast is various and composed with milk, coffee (long or espresso), tea, juices, bread for toast, jams, nutella, butter, yoghourt, cereals and season fruit. We like to do the best to make our guests living and knowing Rome and lot of its small secrets, offering them our knowledge about directions, nice sights or nice walking and a familiar,clean and punctual service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bed & Breakfast Orti di Trastevere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed & Breakfast Orti Di Trastevere Hotel Rome
- Bed And Breakfast Orti Di Trastevere