“Perfect room in Rome”
Review of Arco del Lauro

Arco del Lauro
Ranked #26 of 3,762 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Arco del Lauro is an excellent little hotel in the picturesque Trastevere neighborhood. Lorenza and Daniela were wonderful hosts and very communicative leading up to our visit, including helping coordinate a taxi from Fiumicino Airport. The room was just what my wife and I needed as a point to launch daily adventures from. The specific area of the neighborhood is quiet but with lots of restaurants and close to a taxi stand and multiple bridges to cross the river into more busy parts of Rome. We really enjoyed the breakfast in the bar that Arco del Lauro has a partnership with. Can't recommend this B&B enough and would love to come back!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Arco del Lauro was a perfect place to stay to explore Rome with my daughter. It is in an excellent location - peaceful but a good base to explore the city on foot. The b&b itself is pleasant, clean and well equipped with the staff very helpful and welcoming. Breakfasts are round the corner in a characterful little bar which we enjoyed.
Thank you!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Arco del Lauro was my home in Rome for four nights and I had an amazing time there. It was my first time in Rome and I was traveling by myself and Daniella was very kind and helpful with me! She helped me with printing out tickets and with directions to get to places and it felt nice to know that I could call her if needed. I never needed to but it was reassuring to know that she would be available if anything was needed. Although I did not meet Lorenza in person, she was very helpful and friendly in all of her emails.

I found the room to be very clean, the bed was super comfy and the breakfast at the cafe down the street was a wonderful way to start the day. I will definitely stay here again when I come back to Rome with my family. It was such a nice, cozy and cool place to come back to after walking around all day in the heat! Also, the neighborhood was very cute and it was one of my favorite neighborhoods to walk around in. Mille grazie! to Daniella and Lorenza!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2017

This B&B is clean, quaint, and in a great location with a friendly staff. The bus line is nearby, and if that doesn't work for you, it is not far to the taxi stand. The Tiber River, with its many shops and merchants that line it, is within walking distance. We were very pleased, and would go again when in Rome.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2017

I stayed at Arco del Lauro several years ago and I stayed here again for two nights. Great location. Friendly and helpful staff. Charming rooms. Tasty snacks (yogurt, coffee, packaged desserts). I highly recommend Arco del Lauro.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family