Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
WendyML
Launceston, Australia

Position, position, position!

Review of Hotel Maryelen
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Dec 2017via mobile
We could not have asked for a better position. It is close to the Termini in Rome and that is where all buses and trains seem to end up.
The staff here, make your stay so pleasant. They could not do enough for us. We felt quite sad leaving this hotel.
Date of stay: December 2017
    AU$353
    AU$413
8.6 km from Hotel Maryelen
View more hotels in Rome
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Rooms small but comfortable, wifi,kettle,t bags, but no coffee so take some with you. Close to termini and colosseum. Staff friendly, breakfast as previously stated with scrambled eggs kept us going until mid afternoon.
You get what you pay for it’s not luxurious by any means but clean and adequate

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 23 October 2017

English will follow. Hôtel propre, bien situé, personnel charmant, ascenseur. Par contre aucune carte de crédit ou bancaire n'est acceptée.

Clean, well located,personnel willing to help, elevator. The only negative point is that they do not accept credit cards.

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank Sylvie54
Reviewed 30 August 2017

The hotel has an amazing location close to Roma Termini train station and the bus stations and is located in an area includes many restaurants and shops. You can reach the Closseo by walking in 15 to 20 minutes.
The bed quality is not very good and the fridge is not working in the room. Also, we faced a problem with wifi connection in our last day. In plus, the lighting of the room is very poor and the reception asked us to deposit the room's key every time we leave the hotel.
I have to add that the AC is controlled by the hotel not by the guest and is central. There is specific time to turn on the AC.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

The room I stayed was good overall but the bathroom was so small that even you want to go to toilet it was to hard to get in there. Overall by the location of hotel and thinking of a small stay it was okay. The only problem that I encountered was during the check in. I got there a bit early and the person couldn't speak english. However somehow she try to explain me what was going on. The one point that I got very angry when she showed me the key of my room indicating that it was clean and etc and then she did not give me the key saying that I did not check in yet. And even though I already payed everything and gave my passport etc I had to sit in the lobby for a 45 min period. When another person came she saw me and than they let me in which was really awkard.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 6 June 2017

good location, 5 min walk from Termini, walkable to the colosseum and roman forum (15 minutes). staff was friendly and helpfull. room was a little outdated but still big, comfortable and clean. the hotel was an elevator. small tv in room, coffee machine, safe box, hairdrier, AC and good WiFi. the breakfast was good, a little too sweet for my taste, - hot beverage (Coffee, cappucino, hot chocolate, etc), juice, yogurt, croissant of your choice, bread, mini dried toast, jam, nutella, butter- overall would recommend for a budget friendly hotel with everything you could need!

Date of stay: May 2017