Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Dila Gülensoy
Istanbul, Türkiye

Language Barrier

Review of Hotel Maryelen
2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 July 2017via mobile
The room I stayed was good overall but the bathroom was so small that even you want to go to toilet it was to hard to get in there. Overall by the location of hotel and thinking of a small stay it was okay. The only problem that I encountered was during the check in. I got there a bit early and the person couldn't speak english. However somehow she try to explain me what was going on. The one point that I got very angry when she showed me the key of my room indicating that it was clean and etc and then she did not give me the key saying that I did not check in yet. And even though I already payed everything and gave my passport etc I had to sit in the lobby for a 45 min period. When another person came she saw me and than they let me in which was really awkard.
Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AU$281
  • Official Hotel Site
    AU$261
2.3 km from Hotel Maryelen
View more hotels in Rome
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2017

good location, 5 min walk from Termini, walkable to the colosseum and roman forum (15 minutes). staff was friendly and helpfull. room was a little outdated but still big, comfortable and clean. the hotel was an elevator. small tv in room, coffee machine, safe box, hairdrier, AC and good WiFi. the breakfast was good, a little too sweet for my taste, - hot beverage (Coffee, cappucino, hot chocolate, etc), juice, yogurt, croissant of your choice, bread, mini dried toast, jam, nutella, butter- overall would recommend for a budget friendly hotel with everything you could need!

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The location is excellent, it takes 3 minute by foot from termini station and Schiaffini and Terravision bus station. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Rooms are small sized. everyday cleaned, breakfast moderate:it consists of 1 cup of cappuccino , espresso or latte, 1 cup of juice, 1 croassann, 1 jam, 1 butter, 1 small bread and 1 yogurt. you can get to colosseum by foot in 15 minutes. The wi-fi speed is good. Hotel has ellevator.

Room tip: it is better to have room with yard view, because street view is noisy
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2017

The hotel's location is what is their best feature. It's 5 minutes away from Termini station which is a plus.

The hotel does not have air conditioning in every room. We were very disappointed of this fac as the weather outside was quite warm, around 19 degrees, but inside was cold. When i went to check with the receptionist, he tried to convince me that i was wrong for feeling cold.

They have a central heating system which is turned on every night after 6 PM. (this was in March).

The rooms definitely need some renovations - the shower door was crooked, the shower head was not working properly, tv remote was broken.

The breakfast was OK. It's only sweet food (croissant, chocolate, sweet yogurt). It was the same every day.

Room tip: We were on 5th floor - the view from the terrace was very nice.
Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 21 December 2016

breakfast is available in the small ground floor cafe, they call cabs for guests which come in 3-4 minutes, elevator is clean and services all 6 floors, or balcony overlooked much of the city, very nice, will return

Date of stay: December 2016
1  Thank LDSPd
Reviewed 8 November 2016

This budget hotel exceeded our expectations in every way-- clean, efficient room, ample good breakfast, and an owner and 2 daughters always there to help in any way. Located about 400 yards from the busiest entrance to the main train station in an old area of small hotels and restaurants. There are always tourists pulling suitcases on the sidewalks, so one feels completely safe at night. Central Metro station 450 yards. Rail station has express trains to both the airport and the cruise ship port. It couldn't be better.

Date of stay: October 2016