“First time I tried it and couldn't be happier”

Temakinho Rome Monti
Ranked #1,516 of 13,756 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: USD 18 - USD 53
Cuisines: Sushi, Brazilian, Japanese, Fusion
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Monti
Reviewed 25 August 2016

As a sushi lover, I was really curious to try Temakinho, where Brazil and Japan mix and give birth to the most strange and interesting dishes. I had salmon rolls with strawberries and it was one of the best food combination I've ever tried. A suggestion? Try the 'Rio Mule', it's caipirinha with ginger and cucumber, wonderful! Very helpful staff, the service was fast and the price we paid normal for sushi.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,167)

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful family dinner.
One of the best and unique sushi.
Drinks,service and atmosphere are cool.
The location in Monti is also very cool.
Need to book online in advance.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

We went here based on reviews on TripAdvisor. The service was perfect, the staff was welcoming and pollite. The concept was worth a trip itself. Two exciting kitchens mixed together in the best way. We loved it here, and we will definately recommend it to you!

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

A really interesting mix of ideas here but they pull it off. Basically you can eat some incredible sushi and wash it down with some dangerously drinkable Brazilian cocktails. The sushi is exceptional and inventive. The service is also great. We went twice while in Rome. It's small so try and get in early if you don't have a reservation.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

This restaurant has had me once at lunch (Nov 2015) and then once again in January 2016 for a nice dinner.
Unfortunately I did not book the table, I tried my luck and I was lucky.
The cuisine offers a nice combination of Brasilian and Japanese cuisine. I had the Salmao Gostoso and other combinations of Temaki. Delicious!!

1  Thank Aldobru85