1,186 results
All reviews great hotel mini bar trevi fountain stayed in a junior suite within walking distance modern hotel pastries tourist attractions recommend this hotel city break via nazionale rooftop bar main attractions breakfast buffet stayed here for nights sister hotel would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Rome Life Hotel is a great choice for visiting the typical spots in Rome. So what do you get here? Excellent service, modern decor, clean comfortable (but small) rooms, simple but nice breakfast, fantastic value, and a 10-15 minute walk to Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, etc. Look....if you're visiting Rome, you're gonna walk. My Fitbit reported that we walked 19,000 steps our first day. Make it easier on yourself and stay close to what you want to see. And the price is very nice! We would stay here again, and hope to someday.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Spaceman58
Alessandro T, Manager at Rome Life Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Spacemann58

Thank you for taking the time to share a review about your recent stay on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to read that you have fully enjoyed our hotel and the service received.

I will make sure to pass on your warm words to our team; they will be very happy to hear that their efforts have been so much

appreciated. We take pride in exceeding guests' expectations and we are delighted that we have reached our aim!

We sincerely hope to welcome you back to Rome Life Hotel
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Spent two nights here with a friend. A lovely hotel in a central position to reach all the best attractions in Rome. The hotel is beautifully presented and has the bonus of a roof top bar. There was a great choice of food for breakfast. Especially want to mention the staff who were all so friendly and helpful. Will be recommending Rome Life to everyone

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank lpreston479

Dear Ipreston479

Greetings from Rome Life Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on tripadvisor following your recent stay in Rome Life Hotel.

I hope that you had a pleasant return journey.

We are delighted to read your great review: it gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and that

our rooms and location lived up to your expectations!

We have communicated your feedback to the entire team at the hotel and they are all very happy to know that their efforts are so well

appreciated.

I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in Rome Life Hotel.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is by Mood Hotels Group & they certainly know how to set the mood! Great decor /interiors but rest everything is stripped down to basics - though good quality but basic.

Breakfast buffet is very very simple, better off not taking it and ordering a la carte. Eggs to order should be part of even the most basic buffet. Nice location though rome is spread out, so location is relative to what one wants to do.

Happy Staff, happy hotel - very compact rooms, but beautifully designed. Access to breakfast area is via a convention area, a bit odd, but more distracting for the convention attendees! Free minibar - first round!

My suggestions.

Stuff they cannot do anything about
- basin counter could’ve been bigger
- improve lighting in rooms- very difficult to do makeup!

Stuff they can do something about
- add more luggage racks, the portable ones , so ur lovely furniture isn’t ruined by suitcases.
- add eggs to order in breakfast buffet
- improve the cappuccino.
- add an international socket for international appliances in every room. Atleast one!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alessandro T, Manager at Rome Life Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Natasha_NK

Thank you for choosing to stay at Rome Life Hotel and for taking the time to post a review of your stay.

However I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience you encountered during your stay.

Please rest assured that we have taken the appropriate measures to improve our services.

Thank you for recognising our hotel qualities and our helpful staff.

Again, thank you for your review and for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

My experience at the Rome Life Hotel was everything I could've ever wished for, and more! It has a perfect location very close to everything you might want to explore, which I did by foot every day. If you don't want to (or can't) explore by foot, there's different options nearby for public transport for instance and the staff is always there to help out if you have any questions or need help with something. The staff was incredibly friendly. Very warm, helpful and attentive. During my stay it was my mother's birthday and I never told them about this but they still noticed because during our breakfast one of their staff members came in with a special dessert with a candle and sang "Happy Birthday" to my mother. I mean, that was the perfect start to her birthday and I'm so grateful that they did that because it made her so happy. So in other words the staff is incredibly nice, attentive and they definitely do that little extra for their guests. And speaking of breakfast, it's a very good one with several options to choose from so there's something for everyone. The hotel in general is very modern, beautiful and clean. The rooms were beautifully decorated, everything was quiet and so on. I can't find anything to complain about, everything was perfect and in stay couldn't have been better. I definitely know where I want to stay during my next visit to Rome!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Bere942018

Thank you for your recent stay with us, and for your follow-up review.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as our strategic location, in the heart of the historical city centre.

We are so glad to hear your lovely comments about our excellent staff .

We hope to have the chance to welcome you back at Rome Life for offer you a better journey.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We needed a place to stay for one night in Rome. I really didn’t know the city well, but we wanted a good location that we could do some sightseeing and be convenient to the train station. The Rome Life Hotel worked for our needs. It is very close to the coliseum, where we had scheduled a tour. It is a bit further walk to other tourist attractions, but not a terrible walk. And the neighborhood is much quieter than many of the tourist neighborhoods. The buffet breakfast was excellent and the front desk help were friendly. It was clean. The bed was really hard. That is my biggest complaint. Made sleeping a bit tough.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Robin W

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor regarding your experience in Rome Life Hotel.

We are delighted to read your great review post your stay in Rome Life.

It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay, as it is from your feedback that we will be able to uphold our

commitment to excellence.

I am sure that a lot of travellers, whether leisure or business, will benefit from your review.

On behalf of myself and my team we look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Best Regards