“Best cupcakes ever!”

Ranked #26 of 359 Bakeries in Rome
Price range: USD 3 - USD 5
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Kevin & Victory's Bakery is a delicious pastry at the Milvian Bridge, where you can taste many different flavors of fresh cupcake, macarons, cookies and order beautiful cake design. We also do catering for parties, we have products to make sweet sugar paste and much more.
Reviewed 20 July 2015

Really delicious desserts! Cupcakes, brownies, macaroons, cheesecake.. I wanted to eat all of them:) But I must to keep my weight :P But, If I have time, I will go back here :)

Reviewed 20 January 2015

Nice place, outstanding cupcakes and cool packaging.
Just perfect for sweet gifts. Don't miss the cheesecake as well!

1  Thank tommaso s
Reviewed 15 November 2014

I wanted to buy real american cupcakes and I found the original ones here in Kevin and Victory's Bakery, sort of Magnolia Bakery in downton Manhattan. Really nice staff and nice place to bring your children. Taste everything especially the cheesecake and the carrot cupcakes!

2  Thank 19CLAIRE54
Reviewed 21 October 2014

Close to Ponte Milvio we found this lovely pastry shop. The first thing that hit us were the colors of the cupcakes and of the macaroons so we decided to give it a try.
I had the best chocolate cupcake I have ever eaten in Rome, you could really tell it was fresh and totally homemade, and that Oreo cookie on top just made it even better, if possible. Although sweets are not my cup of tea, I must say this was a great discovery and snack!

1  Thank Valerio T
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Came from far away from Malaysia to get the best cupcake in rome italy. You can also get a good price from the owner. They have cupcake, brownie, cookies, macaroons, cheesecake, redvelvet, carrot cake, smoothie and some drinks that good for your health. The owner is really nice and polite . People that visit rome you must came here to get your cupcake

3  Thank subli

Been to Kevin & Victory's Bakery? Share your experiences!