“Delicious ice cream”

Ranked #36 of 866 Dessert in Rome
Neighbourhood: Monti
Neighbourhood: Monti
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Ice cream in this place is really creamy delicious and refreshing especially in hot summer day. Staff is very friendly only what I could say against this place wpuld be business and maybe price. However it is right beside colosseum so no surprise there.

1  Thank marianc171

Reviewed 22 July 2018

The worker in the gelateria told me that all flavors are gluten-free. Later we discovered that at least two of them contain gluten.
I also should note that a minute later I understood that it the flavor I took may contain gluten, and then they told me it does and gave me a new cup without this flavor.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Excellent gelato!!!!
Nice sizeed serving and many flavors.
Located near the Coloseum
Next to Forum Pizza

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was just around the corner from our hotel. How lucky were we. After eating at several different restaurants we discovered this little gem. The menu was comprehensive and food was fantastic.
The staff were pleasant and not pushy or surly like you find in most places. Their prices were cheaper than other places which is important when staying in Rome because it’s so expensive.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Found this shop on trip advisor when I was visiting the colosseum.
Very easy to find as right next to colosseum.
Prices are reasonable. Ice cream is very nice and lots of selection to choose from.
Highly recommend getting a slush while you’re their especially the cherry flavour.
Don’t know if it accepts card, pretty sure it does. Only bad word to say about this place is that there are no seats if you wanted to chill whilst eating your purchase. However there is a bar next door with seats in the street.
Highly recommend!