1,747 results
All reviews trevi fountain great hotel mini bar is free annex building spanish steps within walking distance recommend this hotel via nazionale the main hotel major attractions executive room hotel is modern city break hotel bar would definitely stay here again main road minute walk
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked a trip through jet2 to stay at this hotel in April. As I was traveling with my mother I had a conversation directly with jet2 regarding getting a twin room before booking. As soon as we booked up they said they would arrange that request . I kept the email communication from them. Skip forward 5 month to us arriving at hotel so say we have a double room booked , I showed reception the emails I had and they said I had to contact jet2 themselves which I was doing whilst stood at the desk as the hotel hadn’t received any request from jet2 . I’m still waiting back from jet2 which is another issue . The staff weren’t welcoming and had an attitude trying to arrange a twin room for us , we got one quiet quickly which was good but were made to feel it was our fault.

The room itself had a few issues first floor in the annexe , as soon as you opened the door on hot day you could smell sewers and drains wasn’t pleasant .

Breakfast time they did cater for gluten free but you were told to help yourself and the gluten free basket would be put on table however we waited on 2 occasions for nearly half an hour even after asking staff and having seconds of the buffet.

The hotel location was really good. The beds were comfy. The air con was the quietist one ever . The rainfall shower was lovely.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
FlavioM2171, Responsabile reception at Rome Times Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We really apology for not having met your expectations and, mostly, to have been felt not assisted during your check-in to the Hotel.

We therefore thank you for your review and be sure we will take seriously your notes as good suggestions to improve our service which is the main focus of our business.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our family stayed at this hotel before our cruise. It was short but memorable.

Hotel is located on a quite street but very close to main attractions, 10min walk to Spanish steps. Our room was in a separate building but no big deal. Very spacious and nice decor, a little too modern in a sense that there is no door to the bathtub area :-). My daughter loved the breakfast selections.

The hotel staff kept us well informed of events happening in the city center. They arranged taxi transfer to cruise port and made sure we did not miss the street closure time that day. On the way to cruise port my mother noticed she left her diary behind. The hotel staff found the item, kept it safe and arranged delivery to my home address, all very prompt.

We didn't visit the roof top terrace as we went out for ice cream around the neighborhood.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank HangmeiC

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your great review very appreciated.

We all hope that your Cruise Holiday will be unforgettable !

Hoping to welcome back you in the near future, please find our

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our room was booked through a conference that i was attending in Rome. I told the conference venue that i would need a double room. Upon getting to the hotel with myself and 20 something daughters, I was informed that a double room was one bed for 2 people. i had specifically asked for a room with 2 double/queen beds. The front staff was very unfriendly and unaccomodating. I was informed that there was a room that we could all staff in for the night. I was also informed multiple times that the hotel was "full". The next morning, I went to the front desk to inquire about the room and was informed that there was "no misunderstanding." I had booked a double room and that was one bed for 2 people and that they do not have any rooms with 2 double beds. They did not care that in the US a double room is a room with 2 beds. I was informed that I would have to pay an additional 60 Euros for the room that my family was in. I called the conference venue about the situation and was told the same. We ended in a junior suite which has one queen bed and love seats that turn into a small twin bed. The location of the hotel is great, but it was not worth the unfriendliness and unhelpness of the staff to pay nearly 2,000 Euros for 6 nights.

Room Tip: This hotel provides single rooms (one person) and double rooms (2) people.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank RosesforMom

Dear Guest,

Thank you to have choose our Hotel in the occasion of your recent stay to Rome !

We are very sorry to have received a bad review just because, having booked a room for two people and arriving with all your family (4 people in total), we rightly requested the payment of a little extra for a change of room category (we have assigned a Junior Suite instead of the classic double room booked) and also for the two extra breakfast, which you have had and that were not included in the starting room rate.

Since your booking was part of a Group reservation, we preferred to let you talk with our Booking Dept. Manager, who confirmed the need to pay a small difference (just 30% more on the room price paid).

We sincerely sorry if you don't felt assisted as you expected and if you found the service of the Hotel a bit unfriendliness, however, reading the many other reviews received by our many valued guests, it seems strange to us that you received an unkind treatment.

We know very well the American philosophy in regards of the Hotels and the beds provided but we are in need to inform you that instead, All over Europe, if you book a double room is for two people only and there may should be two single beds or only a double bed.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at the Rome Times Hotel! I went with my partner and my parents for my mum’s 60th birthday and I could not fault our time there. My mum even got a bottle of prosecco and balloons in her room for her birthday (shown in picture)

The hotel was in a perfect location- just 15 minutes walk away from the Colosseum, about 20 minutes walk away from the Pantheon and then from there you can easily get to the Trevi Fountain, the Piazza Navona and the Spanish steps!

The staff were all really helpful and our room was lovely and clean with no issues.
They had a room to store your bags if you arrived before check in time and a bar to have a drink in the evenings.

Also, a quick tip- on the fifth floor of the second building there’s a seating area/roof top balcony which is lovely to enjoy your coffee on in a morning.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ask_Ellie-Mae

Dear Guest,

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us .... this is our main focus and we hope you will be back soon for another amazing holiday with us !

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Picked this hotel because the rooms looked good & for it's central location - was not disappointed.

Bedroom had a nice big comfy bed with plenty of wardrobe space & a good bathroom.

The location was excellent being a short walking distance to the Collesium, Trevi Fountain & The Spanish Steps. A Metro station was within a 10 min walk which we used to go to the Vatican.

Would recommend to anyone.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fifer1961

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your nice review, appreciated by all the Staff !!