All reviews jk place boutique hotel master suite spanish steps understated luxury welcome drink complimentary mini bar four poster bed via condotti bath products beautiful hotel huge bathroom public spaces heart of rome replenished daily every request de russie
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I arrived after an all night flight and were encouraged to sit down in the immaculate lobby. There was virtually no check in process. Gave them our passports and enjoyed a lovely welcome drink. Our room was perfect. The bed was just like home and we slept without disturbance. You do not hear anyone else in the hotel. Everything is complimentary in the minibar and they have thought of EVERYTHING. The breakfast is a FULL buffet from sweets to savory and you also are permitted to order an entree of your choice. My husband enjoyed the Italian Way which was meats and cheeses and I loaded up on the fresh mango, papaya, berries and grilled eggplant and sundries tomatoes. It was all very fresh. Do NOT miss breakfast. The bathroom in room 22 was very spacious and the shower had great pressure and multiple shower heads. All this being said it is the STAFF that makes this hotel so very special. They made sure we were taken care of the entire visit. They are always smiling and you just feel at home. It was our 25 wedding anniversary and they gave us a lovely bottle of Prosecco and hand made chocolates. What a wonderful surprise. When we departed for our long drive to Sorrento they sent us off with a delightful snack bag. I have stayed at other hotels is Rome but I will never stay anywhere but JK Place Roma in the future. Worth every penny.

1  Thank HeidiV693
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

My wife found this boutique hotel. Never been before and without personal recommendation. It was superb. The staff are delightful. They know and use your family name - a great touch. Nothing is too much trouble. The room was plush, immaculate and very comfortable. Quality linens and towels. We arrived late. The restaurant did not mind - we were offered their full A la carte menu. I needed a pair of trousers pressed - after midnight. They were back in the room within 15 minutes. All in all too marks. Ambience, location and attention to detail. What more can one ask for.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

J.k. Place is one of the best boutique hotels I have ever stayed in! From arriving you are made to feel comfortable and at home (especially after a welcome prosecco!) All of the staff are very professional but also friendly and approachable - the lobby is absolutely gorgeous as well as the room for breakfast! The variety for breakfast is brilliant and I love the fact the hot part of the breakfast is not buffet but made fresh to order. We were upgraded due to our anniversary, they had put a bottle of prosecco in our room as well as strawberries & chocolates which was such a nice touch! Having a complimentary mini bar for snacks and soft drinks is another nice touch and so handy if you are out and about all day. I loved the room and also the fact it had a big balcony - the bathroom was dreamy! I cannot recommend or praise J.K. enough, if you are visiting Rome staying here is a MUST!

Room tip: The room with the balcony on the 4th floor
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tillypowder
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I didn't want to leave! One of the most warm welcomes I have ever received. We arrived early and our room was ready (they offered us a choice of two rooms-I've never had that happen!). The room was beautiful. Comfortable bed, huge bathroom, plenty of storage. The hotel is beautiful, contemporary but comfortable. The lobby is incredible. I would like to transport it to my living room . Breakfast is really good. The bar is so great-good service, fun Halloween decorations and great drinks. We really enjoyed our dinner. the hotel is in a great location, close to everything but on a quiet street. Thank you for a wonderful stay!!!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

JK Roma is incredibly luxurious, stylish and you are made to feel welcome and at home. The staff are all the top of their game and nothing is missed. Classy and understated. Super comfortable and luxurious. The best hotel ever.