“Great, but hidden”

Est Artigiani del Gusto
Reserve with
Est Artigiani del Gusto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #93 of 13,627 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

One of the easier places to get a table at in the trip adviser top 50 because it's a little hidden. But very worthy of its place.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,476)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Nice hidden gem in central Rome, not easy to find if you are not specifically lookig for it (which I would strongly recommend!) as it is in the middle of a narrow road, not really touristic, steps away from Welcome to Rome Museum, Navona Place and Vittorio Emanuele II street, mostly with local people enjoying time there. Home made pasta (typical roman pastas at their best!), salad, sandwiches for a quicker break....you can almost find a good choice for your taste, always at a very high level. Service is extremely good, excellent wine list from all regions of Italy. I'd definitely say a must to stop for lunch in Rome.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Everything was nice but nothing special, the pasta was ok and the service nothing remarkable. I don't think I would return there.

1  Thank Karmen K
Reviewed 30 March 2018

My wife and I stopped in at this out of the way restaurant for lunch during our recent stay in Rome and we are happy that we did so. Our server was charming, efficient, spoke fluent English and provided us with excellent wine and food recommendations. Many locals ate lunch at this restaurant and you could either have the daily special or order à la carte. I would not hesitate to endorse this restaurant to others and I already look forward to returning. Thank you.

1  Thank David M
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Initially we’d planned on going to another restaurant in that area that ended up being too full - so glad it worked out that way! Warm welcome from the staff and owner followed by amazing wine, dinner, and dessert. Had the gnocchi porcini special and tiramisu, both of which I’m going to dream about from now on. Could not have asked for a more amazing night in a relaxing, beautiful restaurant. Having both lived near and visited Rome quite a bit, Est Artigiani del Gusto is absolutely my new favorite spot in the area.