Review Highlights
Enjoyed every minute of the day

What a wonderful fun day we spent with Anna, Marco and Roberto from picking us up at the train... read more

Reviewed 4 March 2016
Julie D
Ohio
Fun and flavorful!

Wonderful day spent with the three wonderful members of this team. Although we had wanted to have... read more

Reviewed 11 November 2015

from USD 91.30
from USD 78.00
from USD 153.60
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 October 2015

My wife and I spent the day with Anna, Roberto, and Marco and had a great time. We learned a ton about home cooking in Italy. We walked out stuffed and happy. I would highly recommend this activity while you are in Rome or the surrounding areas.

Date of experience: October 2015
2  Thank Brandon843
Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

Wow! Anna, Roberto, and Marco completely exceeded my expectations! They were so fun to be with. They put us at ease quickly, and we were laughing from the time we arrived till the time we left. We learned so much about coffee, food, wine, and Italian life.

Their home is beautiful and a relief from the shops and streets of Rome.

If you visit in the summer, I recommend you dress for the heat. They have a lovely covered cooking area that can get a bit warm. From pick-up to drop off at the station the experience was about 7/8 hours. I would recommend making this the only activity for the day.

As our time with them came to a close, I found myself wishing I could repeat the experience before it was even finished. Thank you for the marvelous time, Anna, Roberto, and Marco!

2  Thank ASnookes
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

We had so much fun with our hosts. They were so welcoming and hilarious. Totally worth the money and the time spent. I was skeptical because we only have a few days in Rome and there is so much to see, but it was a total blast!! Oh, and don't eat breakfast or supper the night before for that matter...we rolled out of there! ❤️

1  Thank Shannon T
Reviewed 20 July 2015

Fun filled day with food, laughs and wine!!! Can't beat it! Anna, Marco and Roberto were such good hosts in a beautiful house. The food we all prepared together was delicious! Get ready to get your fingers dirty and laugh your butts off!!!!

2  Thank Gabi H
Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

An amazing experience of culture and food. I do not normally post on trip advisor but this activity (experience), needs to be shared. Anna, Marco, and Roberto are all extremely friendly and very warming! We started with coffee, made more food than you could possibly eat, drank wine and shared stories. Brilliant.

2  Thank Brad G