“Exceeded all of my expectations!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
TeresamA3...
Chicago, Illinois
“Exceeded all of my expectations!”
Reviewed 3 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

from the much larger than I expected outdoor terrace with both a sunning area and outdoor dining space, to a very nicely kept compact apartment with a well equipped kitchen and a superb location right in the heart of charming shops and restaurants, this rental was a wonderful find. But what pushed it over the top was the help and assistance and wonderful attention and friendliness of the owner. I mean, seriously, she got me so many restaurant reservations ..even sourced out places that I could not remember the name of, looked up suggestions for best possible experiences for the Vatican etc. ( Friday night happy hour tour ) and was always there to help. The description was accurate re: the amount of stairs to reach the unit, but this was a minor factor especially since this put me higher up in the building and in a much better spot to get almost all day sun on the terrace... and I was there for a month.... I highly recommend this apartment !

Travelling group: Friends
Leon G
“Location location location !”
Reviewed 12 April 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Fantastic choice of accommodation , you could not get a more private yet central apartment in Rome for the money. Cosy apartment, beautiful traditional veranda, very helpful owner, they went over and above to ensure we had everything we needed, they suggested sights, food and gelato which was a very nice personal touch.

london
Reviewed 18 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
jinfve
Berkeley, California
“quiet respite from busy city”
Reviewed 25 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

I stayed with my grown daughter; it was a perfect mother-daughter vacation. Perhaps the greatest plus was the host, Elisa. She answered our emailed questions before we arrived, arranged private airport transportation both ways, helped with whatever we needed while we were there. The apartment is quiet, the terrace so inviting, the location central - between the Spanish Steps and Piazzo Popolo. Do be forewarned: 64 stone steps up!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: pull out bed
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Vienna
Reviewed 4 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing