“Perfect way to start the day!”

Nevada Runners Cafe
Ranked #4,853 of 13,754 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 28 September 2016

My husband and I went here to start our Rome sightseeing, and were so glad that we did! We had our first Italian Cappuccinos here and also each had a muffin, and they were both delicious! The muffin was unlike anything we have in the US- it was light and fluffy and not over-sugared like we are used to. Would recommend!

Reviewed 10 August 2015

this place was a life saver. There arent too many reasonably priced restaurants within the vicinity of this cafe. This place has excellent food at very reasonable price. The desserts are a delight too.

Reviewed 23 June 2015

Located near the Hotel Piccadilly. A great place to grab a coffee or a snack. The staff is helpful and accommodating. You can sit outside for hours sipping your espresso!

Reviewed 29 March 2015

Love the accessibility from early in the morning - best place to have a quick breakfast and coffee before you take on your daily tourist attractions. I love the sandwiches they make, the way they toast them and their fillings are light and tasty. On a hot day, have an Aperol Spritzer here, it is where I had my first ever taste of it, and it was love at first sip. Fabio is a very friendly host.

Reviewed 12 March 2015

This cafe has a great selection of drinks (wine/beer/tea) and snacks. The staff is super nice and english-speaker friendly. I would highly recommend coming here for lunch or if you would like to relax after a long day and have a drink. They even have home-made tiramisu! The atmosphere is also pleasant for being located on a busy street. Great place.