“GREAT apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Clare, Ireland
“GREAT apartment”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

This was the first time I have booked an apartment for a holiday and it worked out really well. I was travelling with my parents and my sister and staying in Rome for 3 nights as part of a week long trip to Italy. The apartment was perfect for us and I will definitely stay here again if I am ever in Rome.

I was in contact with Angela through Tripadvisor before the trip and she was very good to respond quickly to an of my queries. She met us on arrival to the apartment and gave us a quick tour. It really was fabulous. It was so clean and modern and it is very spacious. The two bathrooms are great when there are four adults staying together! The beds were very comfortable and it was so quiet at night time that we got great sleep! It was quiet all the time really. There was little or no noise from the other apartments in the same building and the only sounds we did hear were from people walking past on the street (not very often!). The apartment has recently been refurbished and everything is in great condition and clean. Everything you could need for cooking/eating is available to you. There are plenty of cups, glasses, pots pans etc. as well as all electrical items. To be honest we only ate breakfast in the apartment so I am not really speaking from experience when talking about cooking!!! There are plenty of lovely places to eat within easy walking distance so we ate out every evening.

When booking the apartment, one of my family was a bit nervous about the area as she was afraid "quiet" might have meant unsafe! This is not at all the case. While the apartment is on the edge of the Trastevere area, I never got the impression that we were anything other than safe. The location is absolutely ideal for the tourist spots. It was about a 15-20 minute walk into St. Peter's square. We also walked to the Colesseum and walked home Spanish Steps. Rome as a city is quite easy to walk around and this apartment in a great base.

If you are considering staying here I genuinely cannot recommend it highly enough. We were delighted to have found it and I will definitely be back. It is rare for me to find a base in a city that I would happily return to without looking elsewhere but, in Rome, I have found it!!

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Everything about it!!
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Families with young children
5 Jul 2015
Grazie! mi scuso per la tardiva risposta ma solo ora ho visto la vostra recensione,
ForestHil...
New York City, New York
“Great base for a Rome stay”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

Just left Angela's apartment after a 4 night stay and enjoyed very moment, the location is excellent. Very close to restaurants, Travestere etc.. but up a dead-end street so very quiet at the the same time. Note it is 3 flights up and no elevator so beware of heavy suitcases.

Apartment has been totally renovated since all of the other photo's were posted. It's now decorated in a minimalist, mod style and has 2 really great bathrooms. Beds and linens were comfortable and ultra-clean. Wi-fi reception is a little spotty.

Very large apartment though and very easy to stay in - highly recommended.

Travelling group: Teenagers
16 Apr 2014
Garzie a tutti voi per essere stati nel mio appartamento.mi dispiace

per la linea WF che non sempre funzona ,

un saluto caloroso angela
myersher
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“Stay in this Apartment if you are traveling to Rome!!!!”
Reviewed 19 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Angela! Thank you for such a wonderful time in Rome! Your personal attention and touches made our honeymoon so special. We will never forget how you welcomed us into your lovely apartment with some delicious food and love :) The apartment was gorgeous and decorated with a lot of art made by Angela and her friend which my husband and I loved. It was such a personal touch to the apartment! The kitchen was fully equipped so we were able to eat meals at the apartment. We were also able to do a load of laundry during our stay. Even though it was hot we never used the air as the apartment had many lovely windows that we kept open. The location was great and we were so happy we stayed in Trastevere. The town has charm, great shops and food. We walked almost everywhere we went in Rome. We were there for 6 days and never used the buses or metro. We did take a cab several times. Angela was the perfect hostess! She was there to greet us with the key upon our arrival which ended up being very late at night (due to the French air strike) and arranged for a car to pick us up from the airport and return us to the airport. We even had a chance to spend time with her in Rome. It was the perfect city to end our honeymoon in and we are overwhelmed with the entire experience. Thank you Angela! We would recommend your apartment to everyone! Josh&Sheri - June 2013

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The style, size and location of the apartment
Liked least: No elevator is the only thing I can think of! ha. It only would have helped when we had to carry our bags, otherwise it wouldn't matter at all.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
19 Jun 2013
Cari Sheri eJosh,

grazie ! siete stati più veloci di me , volevo scrivervi per ringraziarvi del dono che mi avete fatto , invece ne trovo un altro , il vostro commento.
mi rimane nel cuore , l'emozione di ieri nel salutarvi .Sarei felice di avere vostre notizie future. Sicuramente anche io ho incontrato dei nuovi amici .
la prossima volta che vi capiterà di venire in Italia fatemelo sapere così vi ospito nella mia terra e se volete , in inverno anche a Roma.Un' abbraccio forte a tutte è due ,vi auguro una vita felice insieme.

Angela
Mactravel...
East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Grim and grimy”
Reviewed 13 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

My son booked this apartment for us along with his wife and baby daughter, expecting a nice place for us all to stay. On arrival the outside looked grim & as we climbed up the 4 flights of stairs and entered the apartment my heart sank, it was very tired and grubby, but the worst room by far was the bathroom which was frankly a health hazard, it was miniscule for a 2bed apartment, the walls of the shower were filthy & mould was growing in the corners ( I took photos and would be happy to share them). The beds were rock hard & in one room the bedspread was soiled, so we were glad we were only staying for 3 nights. On the plus side the living room was large and airy, but the furniture was well-worn and tired, unfortunately there were roadworks going on outside from 7am so it was much too noisy to allow us to open the windows. Wifi is listed as an amenity, but it was useless, the longest we could ever get on line for was 10mins. although we tried at many different times of day. We paid a little less than 600eu for 3 nights which for this standard of accommodation was extortionate, very poor value for money. Anyone who gives this place a 5* rating must have very low standards! From previous reviews we expected something special, I wouldn't want any other people to feel as disappointed as we did.

Liked best: Being near to Trastevere area
Liked least: Squalid bathroom facilities, street noise, apartment building
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
13 Jun 2013
Dear Madam,
as you can see I accepted his review.
I want to say that what you think it is mold is nothing but color. with regard to the general cleaning of the house can assure you that is made with care and attenzzione, and each time is dissinffettata with any kind of detergent and finally with the steam, I accept that she liked the apartment, but this is an opinion . Rent 2 apartments for years this is the first time I receive a comment so negative. I hosted more than 1,500 people over the years
I want aggiunggere that she can offend me, but not the other guests who do not deserve a judgment on his part so unladylike
Best Regards Angela
saguaroma...
Tucson
“Beautiful and quiet; Great location”
Reviewed 10 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

We had a wonderful time in Angela's apartment. It is down a little side street, steps from the heart of Trastavere, but very quiet and spacious. It is well located for the Vatican and of course Trastavere, but so long as you don't mind walking you can get to all the main Rome attractions on foot. Angela is very welcoming and helped us get oriented to the location, and also arranged transport to/from the airport. For a family of four with teenagers the apartment was a lovely quiet space away from the chaos of Roma! Highly recommended

Liked best: Quiet, location
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Families with young children
10 Jun 2013
Sono felice che vi siete trovati bene. La bellezza di questo lavoro è l 'opportunità di conoscere tante persone meravigliose anche solo per un momento. Grazie di cuore per la bella recensione .
Angela
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing