“Nothing special”

Neighbourhood: Colonna
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Good location.
Friendly stuff.
Small portions, the pasta (tortellini) was not homemade, the pizza was average, but the beefsteak was good. The vine is not so good. The only toilet is very small and you would probably have to wait.
The prices are not that high and without paying extra for service!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I went to this restaurant with my mom 2 weeks ago and I got 2 courses + a glass of champagne + a glass of wine for 10€! Everything was excellent and Morris absolutely made our day! Looking forward to go back!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I was today with friends in this restaurant
The staff is very kind and very friendly , i order for me spagetti with clams it was so delisieus is so good and fresh
Mi friends they order tagliatelli with black troffol and one spegetti all oscoglio they lake so mutch ,
The service so rapid
Hily racomandet

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I've been at Achille's last week while travelling with friends. We ended up in the restaurant by chance, but we decided to come back the following day.
It is a typical Roman trattoria: excellent food, very cheap and everyone working there is incredibly kind. The place is very cosy and just next to the Pantheon, in a gorgeous alley.
Really worth paying a visit.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Recently this restaurant remodeled and changed everything! It’s now called Achilles al Pantheon, we stumbled by this place at random and was swept inside by a charming front of house man who showed us a lunch deal that was too good to pass up! This place charges €10 for a starter, a main dish, and a drink. You can’t beat that price! Additionally, my partner and I loved our dishes! The bruschetta was delicious, and my tortellini was just the perfect firmness! Also the lasagna was superb! We loved it so much there that we came back a second time, this time for dinner instead of lunch. It was just as good the second time! I would definitely recommend this gem!