“Best gelato in Rome!”

Ranked #44 of 866 Dessert in Rome
Price range: USD 2 - USD 11
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Daniel Gelo is a reference name for the ice-cream parlors in Rome. Since 1962 our Ice Cream and culinary inventions continue to surprise and delight our customers old and new. We create our fruit flavors with fresh ingredients delivered daily, we use only top quality materials for our creams, milkshakes and smoothies. Come try our homemade yogurt and our large assortment of cakes and ice cream dessert!
Reviewed 11 August 2018

The best and most under rated gelato in Rome! A typical neighborhood gelateria, but the quality puts the most reputed and famous gelaterias in Rome to test! A wide range of flavours, reasonably priced, and friendly service.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

I heard from my friend that this gelato is best and I wasn't disappointed. I fell in love with the flavors (my favorite ones are limone, mango and fragola). I also liked that the workers are really helpful and nice to other people!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

This gelato shop is serving many delicious flavors,after you try the gelato the words “made with ❤️ “will be meaningful.l would recommend the pistachio flavor ,the staff are so friendly.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

I was initially heading towards gelateria I mannari which was one of my favorites but it was unfortunately closed so I looked for another close by option on TripAdvisor and I found this little gem!! The pistachio and nocciola is to die for. Will definitely go there again :)

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 23 July 2015

Wow, what can I say; the gelati in this establishment provides a taste explosion. The owner is very sweet and often gives you little free treats to sample. I kept going back and back. Fresh, home-made and absolutely delicious.

Date of visit: June 2015

Been to Daniel Gelo Gelateria? Share your experiences!