“A jewel in Rome”
Review of Jetlag 64 Cafe

Jetlag 64 Cafe
Reserve with
Jetlag 64 Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #673 of 13,885 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Stumbled on Jetlag 64 after a day of walking around Rome. It was just what was needed, good food and friendly staff. Service was quick and portion size was on the large side. Would recommend their Bismarck burger.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Wondered by after Vatican. Very good calamari and potato wedges. Also good cold cheese and meat plate.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

We were 5 friends, we take a look at the place and we decide to come in. In the beginning there was a boy on the door that he explain what the restaurant will offer to us. The offer for us was really valid and we did the order, we took: a fantastic salmon carpaccio with pink pepper and fruit passion sorbetto, A Really tastefully cacio & pepe with squid, tagliata of beef with roasted potato and two pizzas, one of those was a calzone with “cicoria and sausages”! All the dinner was accompanied by a fantastic bottles of red of montefalco and a Tignanello of Antinori house wine!! Service was perfect! All the dishes was coming perfectly and the guys that was working there was amazing! If I will come once more in Rome, for sure I will go there!
Highly recommended!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Just past by coincidence and ordered a burger. Great old school music and the burger was really good. Staff was friendly and they speak fluent English. Love the lay down atmosphere here. I will definitely come back for more...

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I'm not sure how this managed to get 4.5 as when we visited they clearly had no manners and wete treated like we should be grateful to be served the toilet was filthy with over filled bins with paper and excrement, glad I didn't go till after I'd eaten, the burchetts was so hard that I nearly broke a tooth trying to eat them, and the main courses although warm were small portions and awful tasting
My suggestion don't bother I've eaten better MacDonald the only thing tasted any good was the latte and that was warm at best