See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 June 2018

I had a great stay at this hostel. The price was reasonable, rooms clean and staff friendly and helpful. I can see why some people might have difficulty finding it if they aren't sure where they're going but it's just across from Termini station and you need to look for the green door. There are two green doors on the street but you want the one that has a buzzer for Romangelo.

The location is also excellent. I stayed on a Friday night and there was a bit of noise but nothing earplugs and a tired disposition from walking around all day can't fix! The other people in my room were lovely and also the majority solo drivers so new friendships were easily made!

Quick 15 minute walk to the Colloseum and not far from the Trevi Fountain. Make the day of it.

A good quick meal around the corner at Santa Maria Osteria Romana is also recommended!

Room tip: I would avoid room 207 right next to the door and communal eating area.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Bathroom smelled like mold, and main staircase smelled pretty badly of trash and urine. The room itself was quite clean. The sheets were a little itchy (likely laundered with powerful chemicals), but that way, I knew they were clean.

Location is ideal for early departures from Termini, but doesn't do much for you otherwise (whole neighborhood is a tourist trap with many pickpockets).

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 21 September 2016

Stayed here for 3 days. Had a hard time finding it's location. Far from Main Metro Station. For all the places I've stayed as a backpacker this one if I different. Maybe because the place is a bit old and need some improvements thought the owner is very kind and accommodating. Budget Hostel.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 April 2016

Very nice hostel. Great location and the owner is a great person. Room was small but in accordance to price, it was a great deal. I reccomend this place all visitors. Few words of conclusion: cheap, nice, comfortable

Date of stay: March 2016
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 20 August 2015

We stayed for three nights and the men working were sweet and kind through all of our stay. They kept checking we had everything and helped us out with buses and places to go. Made our stay so much fun

Date of stay: August 2015