“Ciancaleoni Suite is the perfect apartment for...”
other travellers have booked this property
CS_ Ciancaleoni Suite view CS_ Entrance
CS_Bathroom view
CS_basin's detail
CS_bathroom's detail
CS_first floor view
CS_Bedroom overlooking the living room
CS_Bed's details
CS_ stairs
CS_Stairs to the terrace
CS_Stairs to the terrace
CS_Roof window
CS_Exclusive terrace
CS_Exclusive terrace
CS_Terrace by night
CS_ Details of the terrace's table
CS_Roof window
Santa Maria Maggiore Church
Rione view
The Forum
The Forum
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
AMMChicag...
Chicago, Illinois
“Ciancaleoni Suite is the perfect apartment for me!!”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

From my first meeting with Marida to my last meeting with Marida, this apartment was a perfect place to stay.
It is a beautiful apartment ......very modern....which is totally my style.. There is a wonderful terrace on the top floor where one can have lunch, dinner or a glass of wine.....
The apartment has a very airy feeling which is partially due to the beautiful Roman sun shining through the terrace window.
I can't say enough good things about this apartment!!
And thank you Marida for always being available and helpful!!!
I love the Monti neighborhood of Rome and I would definitely stay here again!!!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked least: The internet connection was a bit unstable at times....
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
Patty C
Vancouver, Canada
“Best experience we had in all of Italy”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Good location and great lift apartment. It had everything we needed and more.

The great staff were very friendly and helpful. They were prompt and on time and professional. I would recommend them and the place to all my friends and family.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
akla
Oslo, Norway
“Perfect place for a longer stay in Rome”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We stayed in Ciancaleoni Suite for two weeks and enjoyed every minute of it. We knew Nostromondo Staff from a previous visit to another flat, and knew they were reliable and very, very service minded. This flat was completely new two years ago, and when we were shown it then we knew that we had to live there some day.

We read the review about the uncomfortable futon in the living room, but we actually found it comfortable enough. We only missed a small table (which we fixed by getting one from the kitchen). Of course the real gem of this flat is the roof terrace. We could only use it during daytime because of chilly evenings, but I can imagine sitting there a warm summer evening with candles surrounded by grapes and lemon trees...You can hear very well what is happening in the stret outside, but luckily it is a very quiet street and area, and we never heard any sounds at all during the night. The beds were very comfortable, by the way.

We have become very fond of Monti, it is really the perfect area to stay, especially if you have more than 2-3 days (when I would recommend something in the historical centre). There are many good restaurants, we were particularly satisfied with our nearest neighbour, La Carbonara (see review). I would also recommend Delizie di Calabria for their very good choice and quality of prosciutto, Mozzarella and other cheeses, and not the least their truffles (I guess season is over now for the white ones). There were also many nice places where you could have an aperitivo (a glass of wine and some snacks from a buffet), and after a solid lunch this was actually all we needed for dinner.

It is easy getting around in the city, either by foot or by bus/metro, as others also have commented.

Cara Marida, grazie per un soggiorno piacevolissimo, non vediamo l'ora di ritornare!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Roof terrace
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
karensa k
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Perfect - can't recommend highly enough!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

From the beautiful decoration and layout to great location and very friendly staff I adored this place! The perfect place to stay on our five day trip for my 30th birthday.

Marida is both thorough in her welcome tour and friendly and inviting. The price was very reasonable for all the space we had. I particularly loved the jacuzzi bath and our own private roof terrace which we loved to come back and sit on in the sun after a days visiting the tourist attractions.

We walked most of Rome from this apartment with very little need for any other transport and the neighbourhood felt very safe. We particularly liked the little restaurant at the foot of the steps and would recommend for dinner to anyone else visiting.

I will be recommending the CIANCALEONI SUITE to all of my friends and family and we very much hope to return there soon!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Roof terrace
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Management Response
10 Mar 2014
Dearest Karensa,
I am really happy that you have enjoyed your stay at CIANCALEONI SUITE and I do thank you for your rewarding comments to our Staff Service.
I fully agree with you that we are in favor of the excellent location, in the middle of preeminent sightseeing, top shopping and cultural city center. And I wish to hope to be welcoming you again very soon and provide you with even better experience from Rome.
Best regards,
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
20 Feb 2014
Dear Rick and Maura, I do thank you for your review and for the time you took to share your comments.
I’m very happy that you appreciated our location and the friendly Staff, eager to help in any situation.
On the other hand, since it is our aim to provide each of our Guests with ultimate comfort and high quality service, we want to create magnificent memories and provide real luxury experience.
Hence, I wish to apologize for any disturbances that may have affected your stay.
Thanks to your suggestion we will improve the comfort of the Apartment, to definitely win your loyalty for the future and show you the progress we made.
Marida
NOSTROMONDO Staff
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing