“Perfect - can't recommend highly enough!”
other travellers have booked this property
CS_ Ciancaleoni Suite view CS_ Entrance
CS_Bathroom view
CS_basin's detail
CS_bathroom's detail
CS_first floor view
CS_Bedroom overlooking the living room
CS_Bed's details
CS_ stairs
CS_Stairs to the terrace
CS_Stairs to the terrace
CS_Roof window
CS_Exclusive terrace
CS_Exclusive terrace
CS_Terrace by night
CS_ Details of the terrace's table
CS_Roof window
Santa Maria Maggiore Church
Rione view
The Forum
The Forum
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
karensa k
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Perfect - can't recommend highly enough!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

From the beautiful decoration and layout to great location and very friendly staff I adored this place! The perfect place to stay on our five day trip for my 30th birthday.

Marida is both thorough in her welcome tour and friendly and inviting. The price was very reasonable for all the space we had. I particularly loved the jacuzzi bath and our own private roof terrace which we loved to come back and sit on in the sun after a days visiting the tourist attractions.

We walked most of Rome from this apartment with very little need for any other transport and the neighbourhood felt very safe. We particularly liked the little restaurant at the foot of the steps and would recommend for dinner to anyone else visiting.

I will be recommending the CIANCALEONI SUITE to all of my friends and family and we very much hope to return there soon!

Liked best: Roof terrace
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
10 Mar 2014
Dearest Karensa,
I am really happy that you have enjoyed your stay at CIANCALEONI SUITE and I do thank you for your rewarding comments to our Staff Service.
I fully agree with you that we are in favor of the excellent location, in the middle of preeminent sightseeing, top shopping and cultural city center. And I wish to hope to be welcoming you again very soon and provide you with even better experience from Rome.
Best regards,
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
20 Feb 2014
Dear Rick and Maura, I do thank you for your review and for the time you took to share your comments.
I’m very happy that you appreciated our location and the friendly Staff, eager to help in any situation.
On the other hand, since it is our aim to provide each of our Guests with ultimate comfort and high quality service, we want to create magnificent memories and provide real luxury experience.
Hence, I wish to apologize for any disturbances that may have affected your stay.
Thanks to your suggestion we will improve the comfort of the Apartment, to definitely win your loyalty for the future and show you the progress we made.
Marida
NOSTROMONDO Staff
kimbarnes...
Lane Cove, Australia
“Great place, great area, great service”
Reviewed 5 December 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

Simply sensational!!! From our very first enquiry to organising the taxi to take us to the station, everything was simply first class. We travelled through Europe for a month and stayed in apartments in London, Paris & Rome. This was a standout!! They organised a limo to pick us up from the airport, met us at the drop off point, took us through everything in the unit and were generally as helpful as I've ever experienced. The apartment itself is stunning, see the photos on their website, and has everything you could possible want. All the appliances looked new or newish, worked and aesthetically fitted in with the décor. We loved it and will stay there when next we visit Rome!!

Liked best: Attention to detail
Liked least: No problems to report
Heemstede
Reviewed 22 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
drp58
Lethbridge, Canada
“Authentic Italian”
Reviewed 11 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a week. I corresponded a lot with Marida in the months before we arrived, and she was very helpful, even helping me with my Italian.

The suite is north of the Colosseum, but the area does not feel touristy. The shops and restaurants are full of locals, which is great. The suite is fifteen-minute walk from the train station. Marida met us at the suite, and showed us around. The suite is just the right size for two people. The rooftop terrace was a very nice place to have a glass of wine at the end of the day. The kitchen has an induction cooktop, which I had not used before. I found that it was slow to heat up, and if one element was on the highest setting, the others didn't really work. This is likely an energy-saving design. The microwave oven has a baking feature, but there is otherwise no oven. Nevertheless, the kitchen served our needs very well. There is a supermarket nearby on Via Cavour. The market at the Campo de Fiori is a thirty-minute walk away. The Monti area is full of little restaurants and shops. Very boho!

The suite is very quiet, and very secure. The front door has a very impressive vault-like lock! There is a clothes washer, and a rack for drying your laundry.

The suite is in a great location for touring Rome. We took the Metro to the Vatican, but walked back. Similarly, we took the Metro to the Spagna station to walk to the Borghese Gallery, and walked back through the Piazza del Popolo, and down the Via del Corso. We walked to all of the other major sights.

It was great working with Marida to plan our trip. She was very pleasant. We enjoyed our stay in the Ciancaleoni Suite very much, and would recommend it.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The terrace and the location.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;