All reviews pastries free breakfast free wine every night i stayed in a private room la famiglia the cleaning lady close to termini station common areas main building cleaned every day minutes walking a great place to stay would stay again stayed nights air conditioning central location lock
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

The freedom Hostel is a great place to stay. Its so near the station Roma Termini. You can reach from there very easy all the famous sights from Rome.
The beds are clean and they have also a kitchen and every day Happy Hour were they offer free wine.
You pay also less in the Restaurant la famiglia a Restaurant opposite the hostel.
The staff on the reception are so nice.
I was as a solo female traveller there. Its also very safe.
See you again ;)

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 July 2018

We stayed in a 5-bed room, which was far more like a hotel room than a hostel room. I'd only recommend this for groups of 5 however as it might be a bit awkward with strangers.

The room was furnished very well and was comfortable. Our room was next to reception so the noise was very loud all night, which woke us up a few times.

There's a friendly atmosphere, and the free wine and pastries is a nice touch.

The location is very good, 5 mins from the station.

A downside which we didn't like was the supposed 10-3am 'lockout'. This is where the cleaner can come anytime during this period and you are expected to leave the room for the period. This meant we couldn't lie-in till when we wanted.

On the whole, I would recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

First hostel I have ever stayed in and it was great! Always clean and spacious. Happy hour wa as really good way to meet new people and have made loads of new contacts and friends throughout my stay at Freedom Traveller. The location is really close to the station and around 20 minute walk to anywhere else but that is Rome.
Need to remember to have a lock to be able to take advantage of room lockers but gave a safe and friendly atmosphere throughout the stay.
Would definitely come back and stay again! Thank you!

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We had a private suite called “the house” in the hostel. Was perfect, nice and clean, good bed and bathroom etc. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was average, consisted of a cup of coffee and some pastries (which were not great). It is a hostel for young people or students as in the garden people would drink, talk and party until 23:00 (was not a problem for us). Good air conditioning as well! Close to termini as well!

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I thought this hostel was a great option for the price. I stayed in a dorm and found it clean and quiet. Free wine was provided in the evening and coffee and pastries for breakfast. The staff were very friendly and helpful with advice and suggestions of where to go. The location is very close to Termini train station and therefore very convenient to get anywhere. There are restaurants and supermarkets etc nearby. WiFi worked well, and they let us store our bags for free after we checked out. All in all everything I look for in a hostel, and I would stay again if I come back to Rome!

Date of stay: June 2018