“huge selection of sicilian pastry”

I Dolci Di Nonna Vincenza
Ranked #101 of 853 Dessert in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Description: Sweets and liqueors of the Sicilian genuine tradition maked with passion and love
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

We went to the Pasticceria „I Dolci di Nonna Vicenza“ several times for an espresso and some sicilian pastry, which they have a big selection of. The sicilian pastry of this Pasticceria is a bit too sweet and i prefer the sicilian pastry of the Pasticceria U. Giuliani near the Termini teaun station. But this one‘s close to the „Campo di Fiori“ and the young staff is friendly.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

We went there for the canolis and were so happy to find out we could try different flavors by buying smaller versions of each! My favorite was the pistachio one, what a dream! I don´t drink coffee but my husband said it was also very good. In addition, the bakery is located around the Piazza Venezia which is a very nice neighborhood to stroll around!

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and friendly staff, well worth the time to visit anl enjoy some great treats from Sicilia

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I love waking up in Rome, and one of my favourite things to do in the morning, is having a nice cup of cappuccino. That's how I found this place. It was close to the apartment I rented there. The calm atmosphere, and the sweet cannoli turned out to be a very good choice.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

I came here on a food tour on Thursday evening (Secret Food Tours -Rome - highly recommend). I came back to Nonna Vincenza again on Friday AND on Saturday. The cannoli are to die for (I am part Sicilian). :)

You can also get a coffee and they have other yummy pastries too. I was amazed at how inexpensive it is. This place is a hidden gem. The location is very cute and cozy. Wonderful experience. I will remember the cannolis forever!