1,740 results
All reviewsgreat locationtrastevere areainner courtyardtiber riverrooftop terracewithin walking distancelovely hotelwalked everywheremarble bathroombars and restaurantspastrieswould definitely stay here againon footside streetancient romegelatothree nights
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Firstly, the location of this hotel is fantastic! All the main attractions were within walking distance, as were areas like the Jewish Quarter and Testaccio. There was also a great gelato place across the street and lots of restaurants and a few shops very close by. In addition, the rooms were a decent size and had all the amenities you would need for a city break. Breakfast was decent. Unfortunately we didn't get to use the hotel bar (it was closed as there had been a bit of rain much earlier in the day). Sadly, the staff let this hotel down. Our welcome was lacklustre (no chit chat, no recommendations of what to do in Rome, literally give us your passports to photocopy and here's your room number). Reception staff also never posted they said they would for us when we asked for a postbox. The bar staff member we came into contact with was also rude. The lack of hospitality was disappointing, especially when compared with all the other places we stayed in on our trip to Italy. We had informed it was our honeymoon and there was no congratulations or anything to mark it, we didn't mind too much as this wasn't the first night of our trip but I think if you booked this for part of a special occasion you would feel disappointed!

The location and the aesthetic aspects of this hotel are nice, but just don't expect hospitality!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank AMoran1992
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel is perfectly placed for all attractions, everything is within a 25 mins walk in all directions. Hotel staff are friendly and professional. Hotel is clean and well appointed, rooms are good, clean and with everything you need. Roof terrace and bar is a lovely addition where you can chill after a days exploring. Breakfast is good with a constant supply of fresh food.
Recommend!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank garethjbradbury
HotelPonteSisto, Direttore vendite at Hotel Ponte Sisto, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Guest
We really appreciate your comments about your recent stay, thank you very much sharing your experience. Your opinion is very important to our improvement. and It is great to know that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon as it will be a pleasure to have you as our guest an offer you another memorable experience.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

We loved this hotel for so many reason. It was budget friendly, great location, incredible breakfast, friendly staff, nice rooms, quaint rooftop! We could walk anywhere in Rome from here. I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelPonteSisto, Direttore vendite at Hotel Ponte Sisto, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Guest
Thank you for this fantastic five star review. I am truly delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our hotel met your expectations. .
Thank you again for your very kind words and comments, that I shall great pleasure in sharing with the team.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

The location of this hotel is perfect, within walking distance of all interesting parts of Rome, including the Colosseum, but also Trastevere, Piazza Navona, Campo di Fiori. There is a rooftop terrace with nice views and full bar, and if you book directly on the hotel's website, you get a free drink. I had a single room and although it was a tween bed, as expected, the room was not that small and bathroom was large for European standards. The breakfast was included, with a lot of choice and excellent coffee. It was a pleasant surprise.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
HotelPonteSisto, Direttore vendite at Hotel Ponte Sisto, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Guest
Thank you for this fantastic five star review. I am truly delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the our hotel was a pleasant surprise.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

I am a travel agent and I look at a hotel through my client's eyes. I think the location is superb as well as the service level. It is where you want to be in Rome. I would recommend this property over and over again for my clients.

I am so glad I got to stay there and experience the perfect place in Rome.

Thank you again Ponte Sisto.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
HotelPonteSisto, Direttore vendite at Hotel Ponte Sisto, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear Guest
I am delighted that you have shared your review with us and given it a 5 star rating, and pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay with us again. As a Travel agent we thank you for these comments, they are hugely appreciated and we very much look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Rome.
Best regards