“Perfect location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Matt P
Indy
“Perfect location”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 for a stay in December 2012

We really enjoyed our stay in this apartment. The location was great - very convenient to the train, restaurants, and shopping. The apartment is on street level (not a main street), so I could see how it may get loud during the warmer months, but for December it was fairly quiet. The décor was warm and inviting, and very romantic. There is only 1 small window in the kitchen for the whole apartment, which we didn't mind. They even provided everything needed to make Italian coffee! The apartment was small, but for only my husband and I, it worked just fine. I was a little worried that it might be too cold, however the heating unit was more than enough. All the appliances worked great - fridge, microwave, clothes washer, stove, as well as the WIFi. Be careful taking hot showers, only enough hot water for 1 shower at a time. We ended up just leaving 15-20 minutes between showers to replenish the hot water and that seemed to work fine. The company, Nostromondo, was easy to work with and met us at the apartment just about the same time we arrived. We left the apartment in the same condition as we arrived and had no issues. We would stay there again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, cute decor
Liked least: only enough hot water for 1 shower
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
8 Feb 2014
Dear Matt, thank you for taking time to write such a nice review and to share your opinion with all of Flipkey's and TripAdvisor's users.
I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us
Hopefully, we will have a chance to welcome you again in the near future.
Kind Regards,
cardiff wales
Reviewed 2 November 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
2 Nov 2013
Dearest, thank you for having chosen our charming BOSCHETTO COVE for your stay in Romeand for taking the time to leave your comments.
I hope to have the chance to host you once again..
Yours sincerely,
JEG153440...
Blanefield, United Kingdom
“An ideal apartment to experience life in the heart of Rome”
Reviewed 28 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

We spent a perfect 4 days in Boschetto Cove. The apartment is very clean and well- designed to make use of the space, as is shown in the web pictures. It has an ideal location, being within walking distance of most of the main sites and in an area with plenty of restaurants and food shops. Marida was very kind and efficient throughout the booking process and was waiting on the doorstep to show us around on arrival. This was a good value way to enjoy this beautiful city and we hope to return.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the personal service
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Oct 2013
Dear Guest,
Your opinion is very important for us and I do find it extremely rewarding to read about your satisfaction and pleasant experience with our accomodation, and most importantly, staff. Thank you for appreciating our convenient location.
Hopefully, we will have a chance to welcome you again in the near future.
Kind Regards,
Copenhagen
Reviewed 24 October 2013 for a stay in July 2013

24 Oct 2013
Dear Ulrikke,

Thank you for choosing our accommodation for your stay in our Eternal City. What I am even more grateful for is that you have decided to share your sincere opinion with us and the users.

Thanks to your suggestion, I am pleased to inform that the apartment has been provided with additional light to offer much more comfort and far better experience.
I look forward to welcoming you again very soon.
Yours sincerely,
New York
Reviewed 14 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
14 Oct 2013
Dearest, Thank you for having chosen BOSCHETTO COVE for your stay in Rome and for taking the time to write your flattering review.
I’m very happy that you have appreciated our location which combines easy access to history and to all the services, restaurants, bars.
I hope to host you once again, whenever you will find yourself in the Eternal City.
Best regards,
NOSTROMONDO Staff
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing