Lowest prices for your stay
FindHotel
Free cancellation until 22/10/21
Trip.com
Hotels.com
1,950 results
All reviews residential area min walk metro roma cheese colosseum
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2017

My mum and I stayed in Rome for 4 nights and her friend joined us on the trip at the last minute. The staff were so kind and were able to help us book another room for a good price. One of our favourite things about staying here was the huge variety of items on offer at the breakfast buffet - a thing that we will miss as we travel around the rest of Italy. Overall, a very good hotel in a nice, quiet location with easy access to the trains and the busses- both of which we utilised to get into the centre of Rome for dinner each night, and come back to the hotel again.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
MERCURETRIESTE, General Manager at Mercure Roma Corso Trieste, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We are happy you enjoyed the breakfast and the position of the Hotel
We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I'm travelling through Europe for a month, and so far this has been the most satisfying hotel we've stayed at. Most of the places I've stayed have been 3 stars, and this place should really be 4. The bed was more comfortable than my one at home, and the buffet breakfast selection is something that I'll very much miss. And the hotel itself was somewhere I literally did not want to leave. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. And the chef at Breakfast was super lovely!! The hotel itself is placed in suburban Rome, but it's absolutely beautiful and so easy to get to the Metro from, about a 4 or 5 minute walk!

I was also really impressed by their energy and environmental saving commitments. I'd definitely recommend this hotel... it definitely made our experience in Rome a really enjoyable one!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank cmckinnon_8
MERCURETRIESTE, General Manager at Mercure Roma Corso Trieste, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Roma Corso Trieste.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team.
We are so happy you enjoyed our new beds,mattresses and pillow, so like the breakfast and the position of the Hotel.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

The Mercure Hotel is a quiet Hotel in the suburbs. it is ± 4km from the City. The superior room was spacious and had a large balcony (which was a bonus). However the room was not modern and furnishings were basic. There is a Roof terrace. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Cyril D
MERCURETRIESTE, General Manager at Mercure Roma Corso Trieste, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We are happy you enjoyed the room terrace and the roof top.
We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

The staff is friendly and rooms were clean although not so modern.
Easy access to the city via metro and bus.
Rooftop is available to customers who wish to take a drink.
Overall, this hotel deserves it's 3 stars

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank coconutgolf1
MERCURETRIESTE, General Manager at Mercure Roma Corso Trieste, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Reviewed 2 June 2017

This hotel is a little out of the way of the main city. That can be a good thing depending on what you are looking for. It is in a residential area, not far from the metro and about 5 stops into the center of Rome.

The rooms are comfortable but basic. I found the hotel to be a fair deal, not amazing for what you are paying but I certainly didn't feel like I overpaid.

The staff is friendly and there is a rooftop terrace bar which is pretty cool to go up to and have a nice drink at the end of the evenings. Overall, working with the same budget I had I would certainly return to this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank USExpatinfrance
MERCURETRIESTE, General Manager at Mercure Roma Corso Trieste, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Dear Guest,

We are happy you enjoyed the position of the Hotel and the terrace, where you can have a drink or eat something.