Lowest prices for your stay
USD 111
Free cancellation until 07/11/21
USD 111
Free cancellation until 07/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hurb
USD 101
Free cancellation until 06/11/21
PricelineUSD 111
Hotels.comUSD 111
eDreamsUSD 111
1,954 results
All reviews residential area min walk metro roma cheese colosseum
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I'm travelling through Europe for a month, and so far this has been the most satisfying hotel we've stayed at. Most of the places I've stayed have been 3 stars, and this place should really be 4. The bed was more comfortable than my one at home, and the buffet breakfast selection is something that I'll very much miss. And the hotel itself was somewhere I literally did not want to leave. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. And the chef at Breakfast was super lovely!! The hotel itself is placed in suburban Rome, but it's absolutely beautiful and so easy to get to the Metro from, about a 4 or 5 minute walk!

I was also really impressed by their energy and environmental saving commitments. I'd definitely recommend this hotel... it definitely made our experience in Rome a really enjoyable one!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank cmckinnon_8
MERCURETRIESTE, General Manager at Mercure Roma Corso Trieste, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Roma Corso Trieste.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team.
We are so happy you enjoyed our new beds,mattresses and pillow, so like the breakfast and the position of the Hotel.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

The Mercure Hotel is a quiet Hotel in the suburbs. it is ± 4km from the City. The superior room was spacious and had a large balcony (which was a bonus). However the room was not modern and furnishings were basic. There is a Roof terrace. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Cyril D
MERCURETRIESTE, General Manager at Mercure Roma Corso Trieste, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We are happy you enjoyed the room terrace and the roof top.
We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

The staff is friendly and rooms were clean although not so modern.
Easy access to the city via metro and bus.
Rooftop is available to customers who wish to take a drink.
Overall, this hotel deserves it's 3 stars

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank coconutgolf1
MERCURETRIESTE, General Manager at Mercure Roma Corso Trieste, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Reviewed 2 June 2017

This hotel is a little out of the way of the main city. That can be a good thing depending on what you are looking for. It is in a residential area, not far from the metro and about 5 stops into the center of Rome.

The rooms are comfortable but basic. I found the hotel to be a fair deal, not amazing for what you are paying but I certainly didn't feel like I overpaid.

The staff is friendly and there is a rooftop terrace bar which is pretty cool to go up to and have a nice drink at the end of the evenings. Overall, working with the same budget I had I would certainly return to this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank USExpatinfrance
MERCURETRIESTE, General Manager at Mercure Roma Corso Trieste, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Dear Guest,

We are happy you enjoyed the position of the Hotel and the terrace, where you can have a drink or eat something.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

A centrally located good property, great very courteous and helpful staff. The location is central and quiet. Rooms are well appointed. We also had an upgrade done by the property with balcony rooms. Overall a fab stay !!

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Monica V
MERCURETRIESTE, General Manager at Mercure Roma Corso Trieste, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Dear Guest,

We are happy you enjoyed also the location and the room.