Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
USD 67
eDreamsUSD 67
Orbitz.comUSD 75
TravelocityUSD 75
1,447 results
All reviews train station santa maria maggiore home away from home around the corner small hotel visit to rome the location is perfect luigi trattoria roma
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Rome was our last place in the two week Europe tour and this was the worst hotel we stayed. The room was small and the baby cot they provided was atleast a century old. It was torn and had metal cross bars on its either side on which my baby hit his head several times. After repeated complaints they replaced it with a new one on the second night of our stay.

The breakfast wasn't really nice. They only had cold croissants, yogurt and white bread.

The hotel had free wifi, but only for namesake. I wasn't even able to load a page.

The only positive I have to say about this hotel is about a staff named Antonio. He was very friendly, honest and informative.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
HotelGiuliana, Owner at Hotel Giuliana, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Dear Guests
Thank you for your comments although I have to dispute them. Your reservation was for a standard double room and a baby cot but you came with an additional child of 4 yrs. When we saw the situation, we offered you a larger room but you said the only issue was the cot as it was a bit low . You did not mention anything about iron bars. However, as promised, we got you a another cot the next day.
We have mentioned on site that we offer a Continental breakfast and the items provided is not only what you have mentioned. It comprises of 3 types of cereal, croissants, brown and white bread for toast, fresh fruit and juice, various yoghurts, cheese, honey, jams, freshly ground coffeee of different types, tea and chocolate.
Wifi is free and again we have stated on our site that it is in the communal areas.

Kind
Regards
Jean Santacroce

Reviewed 8 July 2017

I chose to stay at Hotel Giuliana as it was close to the Termini train station, and fairly central to everything I wanted to see in Rome. It is located on a fairly quiet street, although there is an alleyway along side that does have street markets on some days. My room faced the street, so I did not hear it that much. I was a little confused when I first arrived, as I read that it was on the first floor. I didn't know that the first floor in a lot of places in Europe would actually be the second here in the west. But there is an elevator in case you have lots of luggage.

The room was small but comfortable. I was surprised with the wifi.....my room was one of the furthest from the lobby, but I was still able to pick it up fairly decently, so that was good. Bed was small but comfortable. And again, location was great.

There were some issues with the room. The hot-water was very finicky. It would come and go. There were some cleanliness issues, but nothing too crazy. All this being said, the owner went out of their way to make my stay as comfortable as possible. They were very helpful and always available.

I stayed in Room #11, which I believe is the only single room available.

Room tip: Try to get a room facing the street.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Johnny B

Dear Guest
Thank you so much for your lovely comments.
It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and hope you will return in the future.
Take care and wishing you all the best.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

We stayed there for a couple of nights before continuing with our trip. It was very convenient as it is walking distance to the train station and easy access to other places of interest and the subway station. The staff was super friendly and the room very clean and comfortable. They advise us to reserve directly from their website next time for the best rate. I will happily return to this hotel next time I'm in Rome.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 74ret

Dear Guests
Thank you your lovely comments. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and we will be very happy to see you again.
Wishing you every happiness
Take care.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Having selected Hotel Giuliana from the previous reviews we found it to be a lovely, friendly, comfortable place to stay. The room (no.4) was spacious with a good ensuite shower room - spotlessly clean and a comfortable bed. The aircon was a life saver as the weather was very hot and humid. Everyone was friendly and helpful - nothing too much trouble. The continental breakfast was all that we needed to fire us up for the day ahead. The location is very good with easy access to the hop on hop off buses and the local buses/metro. Make sure you book direct through their own website for a great deal. Thanks to all.

2  Thank Sally J

Dear Guests
Thank you for your Super Review. So sorry I've been away on holiday and could not reply earlier.
It was a real pleasure to have you stay with us and you have left warm memories.
It will be lovely to see you both again!
Wishing you every happiness.
Arriverderci (till we meet again)

Reviewed 28 June 2017

... direct through their website and save against other offers. Friendly reception, good and helpful advice for what to do, nice room, individual in-room A/C (no noise!), simple breakfast, very clean and daily room service.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank ralfiausruppsch

Dear Guests
Thank you so much for your excellent comments.
All of us were delighted to have you stay with us and hope you will return in the future.
Wishing you a lovely Summer Holiday!