“Great pastries and perfect coffee!”
Review of Bar del Cappuccino

Bar del Cappuccino
Ranked #9 of 328 Coffee & Tea in Rome
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Reviewed 19 October 2016

Came here on Thursday morning and the coffee totally made my day!!!
I had an iced cappucino and an capuccino decorato with a sandwich and they all go beyond of my expectation. This is possibly the best coffee I have ever tasted!
The price is reasonable and there are tables to sit outside.
I will definitely come back !

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Wow! Wow! Wow! I'll never look at cappuccino or pastries that same way again. I found this place by reading an article on the 15 best cappuccinos in Rome. I have say that this place was ranked number 14 but their cappuccino far exceeded the one I had at an another establishment which was ranked higher. The service was good. The staff were very accommodating despite the language barrier. I loved this place and would highly recommend it to anyone. Their croissant with jam is to die for!!!!

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

All the other reviews are right, it's the best caffe in Rome. I got a double espresso and it was the best I've had in Rome. The "plain" croissant is basically a donut and I got a prosciutto and mozzarella "pizza" which is like a panini. The bread is a thin, crisp focaccia, it is warm a good size. I had it for breakfast and I will go back tomorrow!

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Would highly recommend this restaurant. Clearly run by locals. Pastries were delicious and several options were available.

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Get the cappuccino fredo!!! It's the best coffee I've ever had. This place has great service and the owners are so sweet. Their pastries are bomb too and they're only s euro. This is my all time favorite coffee shop in Italy and I've been traveling Italy for two months. I highly recommend taking the trip to bar del cap