“Great for irish beer and great pizza”
Review of Elliot Pub

Elliot Pub
Ranked #1,346 of 12,672 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: USD 16 - USD 23
Cuisines: Pub, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

The pub is Great if you are looking for authentic Irish beer in Rome. It's a spacious pub with nice booths for family outings and a nice terrace if you want a nice warm evening outing
The pizze(plural of pizza) are simply amazing. Thin trusted quality cheese and great toppings.
The staff is friendly and you will get good mix of English and italian speakers

Reviewed 2 May 2017

A friend of mines loves this place, basically for the beer. I don't drink beer. Of course he is a drunk and probably delusional so he keeps saying that pizza and food in general is good here. I had pizza: nothing to write home about, medium to low ratings. It is more like the kind of pizza that you can buy from a baker than the one you can get from a pizzeria.
Now the worst part: I ordered dessert...silly me. They have something they call fruttini or something like that: it is icecream with fruit. They brought us those fruttini directly from the freezer. It was impossible to eat them. It was like trying to chew on an ice-cube. Ridiculous....if you don't know how to do something simply don't do it. Keep selling beer...period.
So we paid more than 20 euros each, for a piece of pizza and a drink (not everybody got the fruttini, lucky them).
I don't drink but probably I will have to be drunk to go back there again.

1  Thank luni69
Reviewed 6 October 2016

Good for beer but not for food. Large selection of European beers, but no wine apart from Prosecco. Menu is mainly pizza, not much else - nice enough but nothing special. Fully booked on a Saturday night so we went on Sunday. Main problem was terrible service - slow and erratic. I had eaten my main course before the others had arrived. There are better options nearby. Not recommended for food or wine.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

After we had eaten we went in this pub Very different like walking into an old traditional pub in U.K. But in Rome.staff very good and efficient. We also had food here and was very good. Situated across the road from our Hotelvillatassoni

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

The service of male waiters was rude and inelegant. It made us . Please be polite to all people. I am sorry to tell this.

Been to Elliot Pub? Share your experiences!