“Trip to Rome”

Cuisines: Pub, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 29 September 2016

After we had eaten we went in this pub Very different like walking into an old traditional pub in U.K. But in Rome.staff very good and efficient. We also had food here and was very good. Situated across the road from our Hotelvillatassoni

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

The service of male waiters was rude and inelegant. It made us . Please be polite to all people. I am sorry to tell this.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Excellent ambience and a wide selection of ales. Definitely worth a visit if in the area. Seats outside on warm nights are best. An interesting array of nibbles as well. A great place for a catch up with friends.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

It is one of the best and reasonably cost place.
I love this place if we are going there and we get place to sit outside as inside during the evening is too hot. Also I had different type of Pizza so I enjoyed it a lot. They have various types of Beer which is classified as per the level of alocohol percentage.

Anybody goes there can enjoy the Burger, French Fries and Onion Rings

Reviewed 23 May 2016

This place is on the outskirts of the city centre, but it is worth a stop if you're in the area. The ambience is just as you would expect when walking into a pub, relaxing and casual. Food-wise, I've only tried the Margherita pizza which is nothing too special. Pair that with a good beer and you're set for the night. My personal go-to beer is the Paulaner brew, which is sold by the glass or pitcher. The service is just fine and even though it is not in the centre, they still have some English speaking waiters. I usually go at night when it is not too busy, therefore they accommodate my group quickly. They have both outdoor and indoor seating. However, the indoor seating seems a bit cramped and since I usually go at night, they usually close the outdoor seating area...but who knows, maybe they will open it during the hotter summer nights. Overall, this place is nice if you are in the area and want to grab a bite to eat and drink without having to go as far as the major popular areas.