“Euro Cup”

Cuisines: Pub, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

It is one of the best and reasonably cost place.
I love this place if we are going there and we get place to sit outside as inside during the evening is too hot. Also I had different type of Pizza so I enjoyed it a lot. They have various types of Beer which is classified as per the level of alocohol percentage.

Anybody goes there can enjoy the Burger, French Fries and Onion Rings

Reviewed 23 May 2016

This place is on the outskirts of the city centre, but it is worth a stop if you're in the area. The ambience is just as you would expect when walking into a pub, relaxing and casual. Food-wise, I've only tried the Margherita pizza which is nothing too special. Pair that with a good beer and you're set for the night. My personal go-to beer is the Paulaner brew, which is sold by the glass or pitcher. The service is just fine and even though it is not in the centre, they still have some English speaking waiters. I usually go at night when it is not too busy, therefore they accommodate my group quickly. They have both outdoor and indoor seating. However, the indoor seating seems a bit cramped and since I usually go at night, they usually close the outdoor seating area...but who knows, maybe they will open it during the hotter summer nights. Overall, this place is nice if you are in the area and want to grab a bite to eat and drink without having to go as far as the major popular areas.

Reviewed 5 March 2016

Awful, Awful Awful!! Rude, terrible customer service, just needs sawdust on the floor. Very disappointed had been looking forward to calling in here as had read reviews before we went. Staff were very rude and unfriendly. No rose wine for us ladies (really?? in Itay the home of good wine). Tables covered in Grafiti. Did not stay to try the food.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

Very nice place with one of the most delicious pizza I have ever tried. It is always nearly full. The range of beer offered is wide but mostly it bolltled beer, I would add more of draught. Last time my order of grill meat plate was served very long. Open late, a lot of tv with sport translations.

Reviewed 12 December 2015

let me start saying that I don't drink beer, so probably if you all are looking for is a place with good beer you shouldn't be listening to me.
I went there with friends, they love beer and they say Elliot has the best beer. We order food: nothing to write home about, very standard but pricy.
I order a dessert at the end OH BOY!!!! they brought me a frozen "tiramisu"...it was like eating a tart from the freezer. It was not a tiramisu by the way: I may not know beer but I know desserts. And it was 5 euros for something that they should have paid me to eat.
The service is good anyway. Pizza is average, really average. My friend told me they had the best pizza there, the same one that told me that they have the best beer, but I know pizza and it was nothing special.
So basically if your main interest in not the beer I would consider a different place. Again, service and the staff was good, but please take the dessert out of the freezer at least 10 minutes before serving it and don't call tiramisu something that is not.

1  Thank luni69