“Very good suburban Rome restaurant”
Review of Il Facocchio

Il Facocchio
Ranked #2,287 of 13,795 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We had both lunch and dinner here while staying at nearby I Casali del Pino. Both our meals were very good, with seafood being the star. Service was excellent, though at our dinner there was a large group of about 30 that slowed things somewhat. The covered outdoor dining space is the place in good weather.

4  Thank GregW_Oregon

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped here, exhausted after horseback riding with Vieo Q Horses Academy, through amazing Etruscan ruins. Delicious foods, charming servers, excellent value.

2  Thank Traveller97215
Reviewed 16 June 2017

Very good food, reasonably priced. I got shrimp, the best ever. Family oriented very friendly place to eat.

2  Thank tmsot
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

The restaurant offers a wide choice of Roman and Italian food.
Friendly staff and do not miss the fried calamari!
Eccellente ristorante sulla Cassia, il cibo é ottimo e il personale gentile e amichevole!

3  Thank Rob S
Reviewed 22 November 2016

After a very long day of walking across Rome we made our way to La Storta where we were staying with our friends. They suggested to come here for dinner. It was 4 adults and two kinds. We ordered bruschetta, fried calamari and fried veggies as starters. We all shared. After that we had two plates of pasta, two pizzas and I orders a plat of grilled mixed meat. They were very accommodating when I requested not to be served any lamb or goat. I did underestimated how much meat I will get so I could not finished my meal. Steak was too bloody for me. All food was very good, tasty and fresh. Nicely served in big portions. And we had some good house red vine to accompany our food. All together cost us about 115e. I would say that is not bad.
If you in area this place is well worth to visit. Good restaurant with a very interesting story.

2  Thank Mattia P