“A Treasured Service Worthy of the Treasures in Your Life”

Best of Europe Private Day Tours
Ranked #764 of 864 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Best of Europe is home to the most detailed private tours. Customers will savor the privilege of wearing a tailored dress. All our staff will be like craftsmen working on your personal needs. We take care of the smallest details. All our clients are met at the door of their plane. On departure we will assist with Duty Free VAT refund just before escorting them aboard their flight.
Reviewed 30 May 2016

I am an old hand at making my own way around cities like Rome and Venice, but when it came time to put my most valued treasure -- My mother -- in the hands of someone to help her get through the lines and the confusion of a hectic city like Rome, I turned to Best of Europe. From the easiest and most well-attended pick up at the airport to getting her through the Vatican without he usual hassle, to seeing that she experienced the grand city in grand style, to getting her to Venice and delivering her to the Danielli, my hotel, the folks at Best of Europe provided my treasured mother and her companions with an eternally world-class experience in the eternal city. There was no whim that was ignored, no attention spared, no sight at which her travelling group was not able to get to the best spot with the greatest of ease guided by expert explanations and attention.

It is no wonder that celebrities and dignitaries use Best of Europe as their private concierge for Italy and beyond. Their knowledge and access is priceless, their contributions to making the experience sublime are substantial. My mother has passed on since her visit, but the great care taken by Best of Europe to make her visit unforgettable went the extra mile, allowing her to experience heaven while still on Earth... Thank you!

2  Thank Milan S

Reviewed 25 March 2016

It's always been a dream of mine to take my wife to Italy. Luckily I was introduced to Bill who was able to make my experience flawless. From the moment I stepped out of the airport, my wife and I were well taken care of. For the price, customer service and quality of the tours, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this service to anyone. Thanks again!

Best-of-Europe, Owner at Best of Europe Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2016

Many thanks for your nice words. It has been a pleasure serving you.

Reviewed 8 October 2015

My husband and I along with another couple recently enjoyed a fantastic trip throughout Italy made even better by the Best of Europe. Our drivers, tour guides and greeters were accommodating, professional and very knowledgeable. We couldn't have asked for better service and we would definitely recommend Best of Europe!

Mille Grazie to Bill, Michael, Elio, Anna Rita and of course all the tour guide!

Reviewed 7 July 2015

Personal attention at its best! I hired Best of Europe to arrange tours for the ports on my Baltic cruise. With 5 ports of call, they arranged transportation (beautiful comfortable cars), drivers, and guides who were knowledgable and accommodating. They were in constant contact to make sure everything was going accordingly. The tours were arranged to my specifications, not just the typical tourist stops. Would I hire Best of Europe again? Without hesitation!

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My mom, 8 year old son and I had the most fantastic experience with two private tours through Best of Rome, each with the same incredible tour guide, Roberta. Her knowledge and overall warmth are unparalleled. I have previously viewed the Vatican and St. Peters without tour and vowed never to do that again. The experiences were like night and day. I have also previous toured the Colosseum and the Forum with a group tour that again could not even come close to our experience with Roberta.
Both tours were by far the highlights of our trip to Italy.

2  Thank denany