Best of Europe Private Day Tours
Review Highlights
The best VIP service in Europe!

Reviewed 31 July 2018
Lauren S
via mobile
Royal service to remember

Reviewed 11 May 2018
toomastammer
Tallinn, Estonia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have been using Best of Europe for 15+ years. Anna Rita and Bill provide VIP service from the moment you step off the plane... effortlessly getting us through passport control coming and going... put you into a waiting Mercedes Sedan or Mercedes Van for larger groups.

They customize your tour in whatever city in Europe you wish. They have a fabulous, knowledgeable team of tour professionals in each major city who will take the best care of you!

They regularly host celebrities and dignitaries and have been doing this for many years. Last visit we went to the Vatican and got VIP tickets... right to the front of the line. Same when we used them in Barcelona to see Gaudi’s famous church, La Sagrada Familia and all the museums, markets, promenades...

This latest visit to Roma, we took a tour through the Grand Synagogue, something I’ve wanted to do for years. Our Guide, Sonia was lovely and extremely knowledgeable. She and our driver took us all around to see new sites we had never seen before. Followed by a delicious lunch right in front of the Pantheon.

We can’t say enough about Best of Europe. You won’t be disappointed! Worth every penny and they will make your vacation seamless, worry-free, extravagant and extraordinary!

Tell Bill that Lauren and Cliff sent you!

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Had a family vacation in Rome in April. Thanks to Best of Europe it was a vacation the family will remember for years to come. Everything was beautifully arranged: quick and luxorius airport transfer to hotel, most interesting themed guided family tours and romantic dinners with my wife. Children loved the tours in Colosseum and old castles and my wife loved the beautiful shopping experience. Best of Europe's people are the kindest and most professional I have seen during my years of travel. I can recommend Rome to anyone looking for family adventure or just romantic getaway. Best of Europe I would recommend to anyone looking for hassle free, always on schedule professional and friendly service.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Cannot appreciate enough the wonderful VIP meet and greet service at the Rome Airport for my group!
Follow up with lost luggage, assistance with delayed and late flight connections was flawless.
They truly make travelling less stressful for my clients!

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Hiring Best of Europe for our departure transfer was the best thing I ‘ve ever done.
They provided a 2 days old Mercedes Viano. A very courteous and professional driver with a perfect English. On our arrival at the airport of Fiumicino Anna Rita met us at our van, and in a glance she took us to check in and to the custom interview. She was a sort of magic. We bypassed lines of people waiting. In a glance I was in front of a custom employee that gave me all stamps on my receipts and 5 minutes later those paper were exchanged for over 2.000 Euros.
So at the end Anna Rita service came out for free. I will suggest Best of Europe to all my friends traveling to Europe. I have got an incredible reimbursement and a perfect service.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

I am an old hand at making my own way around cities like Rome and Venice, but when it came time to put my most valued treasure -- My mother -- in the hands of someone to help her get through the lines and the confusion of a hectic city like Rome, I turned to Best of Europe. From the easiest and most well-attended pick up at the airport to getting her through the Vatican without he usual hassle, to seeing that she experienced the grand city in grand style, to getting her to Venice and delivering her to the Danielli, my hotel, the folks at Best of Europe provided my treasured mother and her companions with an eternally world-class experience in the eternal city. There was no whim that was ignored, no attention spared, no sight at which her travelling group was not able to get to the best spot with the greatest of ease guided by expert explanations and attention.

It is no wonder that celebrities and dignitaries use Best of Europe as their private concierge for Italy and beyond. Their knowledge and access is priceless, their contributions to making the experience sublime are substantial. My mother has passed on since her visit, but the great care taken by Best of Europe to make her visit unforgettable went the extra mile, allowing her to experience heaven while still on Earth... Thank you!

2  Thank Milan S
Reviewed 25 March 2016

It's always been a dream of mine to take my wife to Italy. Luckily I was introduced to Bill who was able to make my experience flawless. From the moment I stepped out of the airport, my wife and I were well taken care of. For the price, customer service and quality of the tours, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this service to anyone. Thanks again!

Best-of-Europe, Owner at Best of Europe Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2016

Many thanks for your nice words. It has been a pleasure serving you.

Reviewed 8 October 2015

My husband and I along with another couple recently enjoyed a fantastic trip throughout Italy made even better by the Best of Europe. Our drivers, tour guides and greeters were accommodating, professional and very knowledgeable. We couldn't have asked for better service and we would definitely recommend Best of Europe!

Mille Grazie to Bill, Michael, Elio, Anna Rita and of course all the tour guide!

Reviewed 7 July 2015

Personal attention at its best! I hired Best of Europe to arrange tours for the ports on my Baltic cruise. With 5 ports of call, they arranged transportation (beautiful comfortable cars), drivers, and guides who were knowledgable and accommodating. They were in constant contact to make sure everything was going accordingly. The tours were arranged to my specifications, not just the typical tourist stops. Would I hire Best of Europe again? Without hesitation!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

My mom, 8 year old son and I had the most fantastic experience with two private tours through Best of Rome, each with the same incredible tour guide, Roberta. Her knowledge and overall warmth are unparalleled. I have previously viewed the Vatican and St. Peters without tour and vowed never to do that again. The experiences were like night and day. I have also previous toured the Colosseum and the Forum with a group tour that again could not even come close to our experience with Roberta.
Both tours were by far the highlights of our trip to Italy.

2  Thank denany
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Tour of Italy included (1) Venice, romantic Italian city. It is a 5 hours drive from Innsbruck to Venice driving through Mussolini’s Bridge of Liberty (2 kms over Adriatic sea) and then a boat ride over Guidecca Canal to St.Mark’s square in the heart of Venice. Other attraction are : Ducal Palace (famous prison), the Bridge of Sighs connecting two buildings over water, the Clock Tower and St.Mark’s Basilica. While at Venice visit Murano’s Glass Factory, to see art of creating famous venetian blown glass. St.Mark’s Square is a tourists' spot which is also the most photographed square in the world.

(2) From Venice, moved on to Pisa and see the marble Cathedral called “Field of Miracles” . Also visit the “Leaning Tower of Pisa” also known as Bell Tower (DOMO) which took 100 years to complete made out of white marble. It is learnt that the tower is leaning 14.9 ft from the centre at present.
Then proceeded to Florence to see the impressive Deumo, 14th century Palazzo Vecchio Tower and Florence’s most distinguished bridge on Arno River – Ponte Vecchio. Also visit Signoria Square with a fountain of Neptune. From Venice it takes 4 hours to reach Pisa by bus at a distance of 260 kms.
From Pisa to Florence it takes about one hour by bus.

(3) Visit Rome & Vatican - From Florence drive to Rome. It is a 4.1/2 hours journey by tour bus. On arrival, visit Piazza Venezia, the colossal Victor Emmanuel II Monument and also the famous Trevi Fountain. Legend holds that if visitors throw a coin into the fountain, they are ensured a return to Rome. From there, we proceed to Vatican to visit St.Peter’s Basillica in all its size, beauty and splendor. Later, you can see the 3D Rewind show at Rome. It is 3 dimentional historical journey through the history of imperial Rome. Do not miss the Colosseum in Rome and other ancient ruins.

2  Thank aranhaag