All reviewstermini stationroom was cleantriple roomwalking distanceelevatorcolosseum
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Slightly weird set up to have no reception or resting area. You get what u pay for and it was perfect for 3 lads who went over to watch Italy v England at Rugby. I would not take my wife there as it not exactly a romantic hotel as the name may be interpreted. Shower was functional but needs a new shower head. Toilet seat landed on the floor when lifting up for a pee. Got stung for extra €9 each on top of the booking price that allegedly already paid tax. Room 502 was clean, tidy with clean towels everyday. No tea or coffee facilities. Staff have limited interpersonal skills however they were polite.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank 124hughie
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Even with GPS it took us 15 minutes to find the hotel as it's 2 floors up with little signage. Elevator is super tiny and there is no lobby just a reception desk. Run by Chinese that speak little English and are not friendly. Rooms are small but reasonably clean. Bathrooms are updated but also very small. The AC does not work very well and the staff turns it off every day when you leave so you come back to a sweltering hot room. It was 105F the week we were here and our room temp would not go below 85F even with the AC on. Also not a very good area of Rome with many immigrants and panhandlers on the streets.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Andy J
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

A friend and I stayed at this hotel for two nights on our visit to Rome. Worst idea. Hotel was dirty, room had an awful stench to it, air con was written in some form of Asian symbols, beds were as hard as they come and we had our drinks and snacks stolen from the fridge in the room and off the table that we had got from the supermarket the night before. Also left some edibles from other countries out so they wouldn't melt in my bag and those were stolen too. Alcohol also gone. When I called the hotel to inform them what had happened all I got was Italian when I know for a fact that they understood me as they kept replying to what I was saying in Italian
And accidentally slipping up letting a few English phrases go along the way. The entire time we were there the reception staff spoke perfect English. The fact they they would not even acknowledge me speaks volumes about the place. Area is also dodgy and we had staff question us every time we were going out about where we were going. Most of the time when you went to reception to give back your key when you were going out they stumbled out of their room where they had been relaxing or sleeping. I would never recommend this place to anyone. Please don't waste your money and precious time
In Rome on this joke of a place.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank ashleekate94
Reviewed 5 June 2017

The hotel is located near Termini which is not pleasant nor safe especially at night. Staff are rude and unprofessional, the girl at Reception was on the phone the entire 10 minutes we waited to ask her a question about a train station she just kept circling the name of the station, we were so shocked ended up leaving without her bother to try and help. We also needed a cab at 2am and the guy assured us he can get one 30 minutes prior by just seeing him but when we rang the bell he had to crawl out of his room waking up and leaned on the counter half asleep and at the end told to walk to termini station which sounded like a joke and find a cab ourselves. The room is a dungeon like place with bared windows overlooking staircases located on residential apartments. the bed doesn't even have sheets and there is a dirty sink and oil-stuck hood in a stuffy room.

In conclusion, don't bother or waste your money. keep looking and you will find something better value with the money you pay.

Room Tip: waste of money
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rockstar_H87
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I found it weird that the hotel was placed on the second floor, dated but clean and located in a good spot, in a walking distance to most popular tourist destinations. The triple room was very small, with only a bit of space to stand around the beds. We did struggle considering that we had 3 suitcases too, not much space left to walk. Don.t recommend paying for breakfast, it was provided every morning by the next door coffee shop which was tiny and always crowded, with no place to sit (only 2 tables), so you'll have to stand. Plus the market downstairs and the park in the front of the hotel felt very doggy, so be prepared to see suspicious faces all the time. We were 3 girls visiting and didn.t feel confortable at all...

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends