“Authentic”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Prati
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Tiny authentic Italian. Shared a starter..2 main courses coffee and a bottle of house wine 42€.Staff friendly and helpful. Definitely used by locals....always a good sign. Down a side street. Enjoyable .

Write a ReviewReviews (2,604)

Reviewed 25 July 2018

What a wonderful family owned and operated restaurant! So glad we found the reviews here on tripadvisor and decided to go during our recent visit to Rome. It was just a short walk from our hotel (Le Meridien Visconti). My wife and I along with our 2 teenagers were welcomed as long lost family by the magnificent matriarch and we enjoyed one of our best meals during our stay. I highly recommend the fried anchovies and zucchini flowers and the ear shaped pasta with porcini mushrooms and clams! We got a pitcher of the house wine which was perfect even though I don't know what it was lol other than it was a delightful red. Mamma came to our table several times to make sure we had bread and olive oil or simply to love on us! I had to find her after we paid our check to kiss her hand and tell her how special our evening was! Grazie Mamma!!!

1  Thank Harold K
Reviewed 3 July 2018

After our tour of the Vatican we walked to this little gem of a place for lunch on the recommendation from our hotel. From the start with the house wine served in a pitcher to our starter of mussels we were in for a treat. I had the Eggplant Parmesan (done without breading like my family makes) that was following by the grilled calamari. Mouth watering!

Reviewed 1 July 2018

I can't recommend this place enough excellent food and service and the staff are brilliant. Thank you all for a lovely meal each night we were in Rome. All 3 of us will be back one day.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Variety of dishes, everything was delicious from the calamari to the pork chops. Very authentic dishes, family friendly, great prices and excellent service.