1,118 results
All reviews american embassy via veneto walk in closet spanish steps pool and sauna lovely hotel villa borghese within walking distance taxi stand front desk staff bottle of champagne quiet location junior suite trevi fountain breakfast buffet room was large would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 12 May 2016

We were welcomed by the extremely friendly and helpful staff at the reception. We were lucky enough to be upgraded to a Junior Suite which was great. The room and bed was comfortable and had everything we required. The swimming pool, sauna and gym were excellent - we used them everyday of our stay. Excellent location, close(within walking distance) to restaurants and all tourist attractions. Overall we were happy and would return to this hotel if in Rome again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
rosegardenpalace, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Rose Garden Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Hello k8yhawk,

First of all thank you for choosing us for your stay in the Eternal City and for sharing with us your experience. We are really glad our amenties and services have been useful during your stay :)

If you are happy, we are more happy than you k8yhawk :)
Has been a pleasure, We really hope to see you soon for your next trip in Rome. Please, look at our website, we usally post within special offers and deals

Best Regards

Reviewed 6 May 2016

Really enjoyed our stay here. Booked the Over 60 package and were upgraded to a large corner room overlooking the US Embassy compound. Very comfortable room & bed. Breakfast buffet in the glassed in atrium was scrumptious (too chilly to sit in the garden, but it was beautiful). Staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank red54flyer

Hello red54flyer :)

Thank You for your great review about your recent stay at Rose Garden Palace Hotel, so glad to read it :)

Your opinion red54flyer is very important in particular to take the pulse of the situation and give an overview to the other TripAdvisor Readers.

We really hope to see you again soon :)

Please keep in contact with us... Just have a look within our website for special offers

Kind Regards

Reviewed 6 May 2016

I've been to Rome quite a few times, but this last trip was profoundly more enjoyable. The feeling while staying at the Rose Garden was fantastic: both in terms of the amenities and (in my opinion more importantly) the staff. Upon arrival I was very glad to receive bottled water from the receptionist while I checked in. She asked me if I'd like to hear about popular attractions in the area or would rather get to my room first, something I had never been asked before at checkin- I felt it spoke volumes to the employees' high level of care.
Aside from the welcoming atmosphere of the employees, the room was great too! There was complementary (fast) Wifi, and really comfortable robe and slippers (the housekeeper gave me a pair to take home because I liked them so much!). It was obvious that great effort was put into the design of the room, and the view of the US embassy (a 2 century old palace) made the in-room time of the hotel great.
I took a tour with the guide recommended by the hotel, she was FANTASTIC! I learned so much about Rome through the eyes of the many civilizations inhabiting it over the years.
Two other highlights to mention were the gym/pool and the buffet breakfast. The gym was well stocked, and the pool+sauna added to the relaxation of the trip tremendously.
Starting the days off with a great breakfast really made a difference...I highly recommend the salmon and freshly squeezed orange juice!
Definitely going to stay again next time I'm in Rome...and honestly the hotel gives me more a reason to want to plan a trip!

Room Tip: great view, great breakfast, beautiful indoor pool, gym, amazingly hospitable staff
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Aron H
rosegardenpalace, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Rose Garden Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Wow! Grazie Aron H

Great review, really wonderful review, thankyou very much for the feedback you decide to share with us and with all tripadvisor readers.

Thankyou for the time spent reviewing your Rose Garden Experience. You described very well and in few lines our "essence" in particular with our lovely and super mentioned outdoor area.

It is a short reportage for our tripadvisor readers... or better a wonderful reportage. You described all our services and we are glad you notices the details. “The details make the difference” what else! :)

We are glad of it. It means that our value for money is even out.
Dear Aron H we hope to welcome you again in the next future if you decide to come again in Rome.

Kind and best regards

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Me my husband had four nights at this lovely hotel .. What a fabulous room we had , spotless clean , lovely bathroom, walk in wardrobe , our queen bed was the most comfortable bed i ever stayed in crisp white sheets it was hard getting up to n the morning . Breakfast was fabulous great choice of food . The spa was a real treat after a long sightseeing day it was nice to come back and relax in the great sauna & swimming pool .The staff at the hotel was so helpful in so many ways they would take that extra mile to make your stay that extra special . There is just one negative about this hotel there was no tea or coffee facilities in our room which i thought was very unusual . I would Deffently recommend this hotel the great thing about this hotel it's in such a nice area of Rome and after a long day sightseeing its nice to come back away from the busy crowds to quite relaxing hotel . Just perfect!! . We will definitely be back to this fabulous hotel ...

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the front of the building ...
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
rosegardenpalace, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Rose Garden Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Hello Anne-Marie P,

Thankyou for your review, and for sharing your lovely feedback with the others tripAdvisor readers :)
Thankyou very much for the compliments directed to our amenties, we are really proud :)

We really hope to welcome you again for your next trip in the Eternal City :) we hope to see you soon, just have a look to our website for sure you can grab some special offer or a deal.

Best Regards

Reviewed 3 May 2016

We only stayed one night here, but it was fabulous! The service at the front desk was cheerful and helpful. Older building but beautifully maintained and modernized. Right across the street from the American Embassy; easy walking distance to most of Rome's sights and restaurants. Breakfast in the morning was great - a buffet with a nice variety of mostly American breakfast items. But I must admit I wasn't exactly sure how to get coffee (they serve it at your table once you sit down).

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HawaiianHercules
rosegardenpalace, Responsabile reception at Rose Garden Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Dear HawaiianHercules,

Your opinion is very important in particular to take the pulse of the situation and give an overview to the other TripAdvisor Readers. You highlighetd all the best of our services and location. Thank You.

We really hope to see you again soon :)

Kind Regards