1,388 results
All reviewsrooftop bartrain stationnear terminihop on hophard boiled eggsthree staryogurttransport linksroof gardenwould stay here againtriple roomthe air conditioningaround the cornerwithin walking distancebreakfast was includedhotel is centrally locatedreception staff
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Linda and I stayed her two nights; we asked for and received a quiet room, small but clean and comfortable. Breakfast consisted of local pastries, automatic espresso and juices, scrambled eggs, fruit, meats and cheeses. Near Stazione Termini and walking distance of Ancient Rome. Officially a 3-star: many Italian hotels display ratings (assigned by whom I cannot say) on their plaques outside. We recommend it.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

If you are looking for a good hotel a short 5 min walking distance to the Termini Train Station then this hotel is perfect. Our Comfort Room was great, comfortable twin beds with good linen. The bathroom was modern and spotless. We appreciated the double glazed windows, no street noise disturbed our sleep. Staff were helpful from the moment we checked in. An easy walk to the main street Nazionale, and 20 mins (or less) to the popular tourist sights such as Trevi Fountain, Coliseum, Pantheon, Piazza Venezia, Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore etc...

The *ONLY* gripe I have is that white polystyrene cups are provided for tea/coffee in our room. I have never come across this before, I prefer drinking my tea out of a glass cup or mug. A nice sized bar fridge was also provided in our hotel room.

Otherwise our stay was perfect, we would definitely stay here again (but I would bring my own tea cup, I hate those polystyrene cups...).

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2018

As lovely as the pictures. Very clean. Convenient to the train station. 5-10 minute walk. Enjoyed breakfast. Was given the room location I requested, front of building, on upper floor. We quite enjoyed the roof garden. Had a nice cup of tea every night before bed. Nice little bar. Open each night we were there.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a gem - very affordable, good location (right by the train station and our room had a view of the Baths of Diocletian and the church). The hotel is clean and beautiful, the roof top bar is a lovely place to relax and the food up there is very good. The included breakfast is a good choice of American and Italian fare, and the hotel staff is very accommodating. We were able to use one of their hired cars instead of a taxi for our very early plane back to America (too early for the Leonardo Express airport train!), which was greatly appreciated. Many things are a 20ish minute walk or can be reached easier by subway. Definitely recommend for an affordable place and quiet sleep in Rome. We traveled with my sister and her husband, and each couple had our own room, and were very pleased with how quiet and convenient the hotel was. The only complaint my sister had was that her AC would in theory allow you to adjust the temperature, but it would never actually change to what you selected. I know there are more rules about using air conditioning in Italy so this may not have had to do with the hotel. Also within walking distance is the excellent restaurant, Monte Caruso, within walking distance. Make sure you go for dinner! Very pleased with this find, it is a great place if you don’t mind a little walking, and has a good elevator for the stairs. Would definitely come back.

1  Thank jessphillips814
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

The staff is super friendly here, and the rooms are clean and bright. We stayed in two different rooms because we did a Rome-Florence-Rome trip and had reservations at Nord Nuova Roma both times we were in Rome. Each room was slightly different from the other, but they were both pretty, clean, quiet, and comfortable, with nice big windows. The staff was very accommodating and kind to us. We would definitely stay here again!