All reviews parliament building italian parliament rooftop terrace trevi fountain great location spanish steps police presence central location within walking distance travel agent heart of rome via del corso noisy at night walked everywhere street noise tourist sites around the corner
Reviewed 19 October 2011

The hotel is very well located, in the hearth of the city, facing of the Parliament House (this would trigger some trouble in case of political events challenging the government because sometime police closed the place and in the keenest one the action beetwen demonstratord and police would be dangerous). My rooms was quite large, clean, quite and confortable. Most of them has very good view on the place. The breakfast is not very rich, but is served in the very Wonderful roofgarden that offers one of the most beatiful view on the hold town that one could have in Rome. The service is ok. Value for money is excellent.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 15 October 2011

This hotel is located in the heart of the Pantheon District, in easy walking distance to several historical and tourist locations. The Parliament building is right across the plaza, the Pantheon, within two blocks, the Pizza Navona, Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps (and shopping) all within a 10 minute walk and the Roman Forum and Colosseum within a 20 minute or so walk. Also there are numerous great restaurants nearby. The Vatican was a reasonable cab ride away.

The service at the hotel was impeccable, from the communications on questions we had about transportation and other things before we arrived to the service while we were there. The included breakfast was quite enjoyable.

While the accommodations themselves are not luxurious, and the hotel does not offer some accoutrements that the true luxury hotels do, they were definitely comfortable. Since we wanted to spend much more time seeing Rome than spending time at the hotel, luxury was not necessary for us.

We recommend this hotel highly for those who are in Rome to see the sights and who want their hotel comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank bnklwyr
Reviewed 14 October 2011

This hotel offwered typical Ruropeon luxury. It is a small hotel but the beauty of it along with the staff will make you want to go back. We are.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lamphere40
Reviewed 11 October 2011

This was our first hotel in our 10 day trip to Italy. Wonderful location, great size room, beautiful rooftop spot for breakfast or relaxing. Helpful staff, clean accoomodations, Good breakfast with great food. We walked everywhere. Never had to take metro. Great location.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2011

I did stay together with all my family at the colonna Palace in Rome and unfortunately my Tablet Samsung Galaxy tab got missing from my room. I know exactly where I placed it in my bag which I left in my room during my last day of stay and did not find it on my return. I reported the matter to the hotel staff and even sent a letter to the hotel without even receiving an acknowledgement. Unfortunately the pictures that I had with my family in Rome and previously saved pictures - these memories are all lost.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family