All reviewsspanish stepsmain buildingvia condottirooftop terracesmall luxury hotelpenthouse suiteperfect locationdesigner shopstop floorseparate buildingpiazza di spagnayour doorsteplounge areaheart of romeamazing hotelrestaurant recommendationsvisit to rome
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Just a bock or two from the Spanish Steps this is a great spot to have as your base in Rome. The staff is top notch and will help with anything you need. The rooms are spacious and have great Italian style. I would certainly recommend this property to anyone interested in a nice hotel in a great location. Breakfast outside is pretty great too.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ItalyFirstTimer10
The Inn A, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at The Inn At The Spanish Steps, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind review on TripAdvisor.
We are very happy to know that you overall enjoyed your stay at the Inn at the Spanish Steps and that you have appreciated our location, room, breakfast and staff.

We all look forward to welcome you back to the Inn at the Spanish Steps in a near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the family suite with a balcony overlooking the Spanish steps and it was perfect. We couldn’t ask for a nicer room or better location. It’s a short walk or Uber ride to all the must see attractions in Rome.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Ben B

Dear Ben,

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review on your stay in our property!
We are glad to read that you enjoyed your room and our services.

We truly hope to welcome you again during your next visit to the capital!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 10 June 2018

The location of this hotel is excellent - right across the street from the Spanish steps. The rooms were beautiful, the breakfast buffet was wonderful, and we really enjoyed the outdoor balconies. But what made this place exceptional was the staff. The helped us with everything from beginning to end. They made us feel welcome, and made for a special visit.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Mike V
The Inn A, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at The Inn At The Spanish Steps, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Mike,

Thank you for sharing such a lovely review in regards to your last stay at the Inn at the Spanish Steps.

I am extremely pleased to know how much you enjoyed your experience, It will be a pleasure to share your sincere compliments with our staff.

I hope you will have many more opportunities for you to stay with us as we look forward to welcoming you once again!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 9 June 2018

I stayed here about eight years ago and my friend and I were terribly sick, We never got to see Rome. The employees took very good care of us, calling the doctors, bringing us water, offering to make special bland food. I vowed to return one day when I wasn’t sick. This trip, Rome was first on the agenda. Our room was beautiful and the staff, some of them the same from eight years ago, were so kind, helpful and inviting. I would recommend this place to anyone. Great location.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank kimsunshine2017

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for having chosen to stay at the Inn At The Spanish Steps.
I was very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and that we exceeded your expectations.
I am also very happy to know that our staff was helpful, I will be very pleased to pass on your compliments to them.

I look forward to welcoming you soon!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 7 June 2018

This hotel is in a perfect location for all the main attractions. We were lucky enough to be upgraded, however, our original room was very comfortable, clean and with all the little extras you expect from a luxury hotel. We found all the staff to be welcoming, extremely professional, helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. If we visit Rome again, we would love to return and recommend it if you want a central location. Thank you to all the staff at The Inn for such a lovely stay.

Stayed: June 2018
2  Thank caroltucker526
The Inn A, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at The Inn At The Spanish Steps, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Carol,

We are happy to read that you had a nice experience during your stay in our hotel!
We are also glad that our location made it easier for you to enjoy the heart of the magic city.

We all look forward to welcome you back again very soon.

Best Regards