“The highlight of my trip to Rome.”
Review of Dearoma Tours

Dearoma Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 79.81*
and up
Private Tour of Rome by Bike - A Ride Around The...
Ranked #13 of 187 Outdoor Activities in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Dearoma is a Rome Licensed Tour operator born to offer our guests a unique point of view of the eternal city. Exciting private sightseeing by a Vespa sccoter trough the nooks and crannies of Rome just our local guides truly know. Unforgettable trip by our iconical Fiat500 seeing the Rome’s living statues trough the car sunroof. A “whet appetite” Bicycle ride trough the alleys labirinth to enjoy breathtaking squares. And more and more. That’s just what Rome deserves and your Roman holiday needs!
Reviewed 5 November 2018

I am a 50+ year old travelling with my 17 year old daughter. We loved this experience. We felt totally safe (something we were both a little nervous of before we got on the vespa as neither of us have been on a motorbike before). Donato and Giacapo were professional and considerate, entertaining and informative. We covered so much of the city that it would have been impossible to fit in any other way. The only way to see Rome. Our guides were interesting and fun company. They took us to the best pastry shop, better than anything I experienced in the city centre. They tailor made the tour to suit our interests and the sites we had already seen. i loved this experience. I would highly recommend it and I would definitely do it again myself. It was definitely worth the cost.

Date of experience: November 2018
"interests"
"roman"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 29 October 2018

Dearoma Tours are the best way to see Rome. There is nothing like seeing the beautiful city on a vintage Vespa! Valerio and his team of highly educated tour guides provided the best insight of Rome's historical landmarks and sites. I would highly recommend the Rome Classic tour as an introduction to the city. This was my second tour with Dearoma and I will definitely be back.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 26 October 2018

I loved my Vespa tour with Valerio so much during my last visit to Rome that I booked TWO tours on my most recent visit a few weeks ago!
This time I booked the tour of Ostia and The Roman Hills Tour, both were beautiful and again the highlight of my entire vacation.
As I said in my previous review, Valerio is truly a one of a a kind human! My only regret is that I can't take him back to America with me:))
Grazie Mille Dearoma for another amazing experience!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

We did the 3 hour classic Rome tour with Valerio and Marco. The whole tour from start to finish was absolutely fantastic. Our hosts could not have been better... knowledgeable, friendly and helpful, they chatted to us as we were driving through the streets pointing out the sights and history and even gave up tips on where to eat during our stay!

The beauty of this tour is that you are able to travel through the small backstreets which would be inaccessible by bus or car, and that you get a one-to-one guide.

We were initially apprehensive about travelling through a busy city on the back of a moped, having never been on a Vespa before but it felt incredibly safe due to our drivers’ skills.

Overall, superb and would wholeheartedly recommend.

Date of experience: September 2018