Open today: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Book In Advance
Tours from Dearoma Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Dearoma Tours
from USD 439.50
from USD 219.80
from USD 185.10
from USD 79.80
More Info
All reviews ape calessino vintage vespa four hours major sites classic rome italian coffee an adventure great fun hour tour of rome vast knowledge eternal city entire city fun tour walking tour valerio parts sights
Reviewed 26 October 2018

I loved my Vespa tour with Valerio so much during my last visit to Rome that I booked TWO tours on my most recent visit a few weeks ago!
This time I booked the tour of Ostia and The Roman Hills Tour, both were beautiful and again the highlight of my entire vacation.
As I said in my previous review, Valerio is truly a one of a a kind human! My only regret is that I can't take him back to America with me:))
Grazie Mille Dearoma for another amazing experience!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

We did the 3 hour classic Rome tour with Valerio and Marco. The whole tour from start to finish was absolutely fantastic. Our hosts could not have been better... knowledgeable, friendly and helpful, they chatted to us as we were driving through the streets pointing out the sights and history and even gave up tips on where to eat during our stay!

The beauty of this tour is that you are able to travel through the small backstreets which would be inaccessible by bus or car, and that you get a one-to-one guide.

We were initially apprehensive about travelling through a busy city on the back of a moped, having never been on a Vespa before but it felt incredibly safe due to our drivers’ skills.

Overall, superb and would wholeheartedly recommend.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Great introduction to Rome sites on a Vespa.Our drivers/tour guides, Fabrizio,Donato & Jacopo were wonderful. We were somewhat apprehensive, having never driven on a Vespa, let alone in the chaos of Rome traffic. However, they immediately made us feel at ease. We visited the Colesseum,Piazza Venezia, Key Hole just to name a few sites. Our guides were not only informative, but passionate about the city they love. Do not miss out on this tour.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

After 12 whirlwind days in Italy, this family of four unanimously agrees that the Vespa tour of Rome was one of the clear highlights of our trip. Valerio was an outstanding guide, and the other drivers were excellent too. Take this tour to make the most of your time seeing well-known highlights and lesser-known gems, with the freedom to scoot down backstreets and stop for a quick pastry. Would highly recommend this tour and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Mike
Colorado,USA

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank GJaway
Reviewed 13 May 2018

As you can see by all the reviews this is the company you want to book for a tour in Rome. Top notch, professional gentlemen who really know their city. They are friendly, prompt and fun to be around, making the tour a joy. We took the Night Time Tour with the Ape Calessino which was great fun and allowed us to have the top down much of the evening. Be prepared for a little bumpiness, but that is part of it's charm. Valerio and Richard were a pleasure to get to know. If you book early in your stay, check out the most common sites but if you've seen the major sites they will arrange to show you some of the lesser known, hidden gems.

Date of experience: May 2018