“"The" place to stay if you want to enjoy the...”
other travellers have booked this property
I love red!
view of the living with sofa bed Good place for you to work if you wish, efficient Wifi
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
I love red!
view of the living with sofa bed
Good place for you to work if you wish, efficient Wifi
a very confortable queen size bed with a special matress
Very good night light if you want to read
A book shelf is under construction to share books all over the world
living and dining for you to relax
a large fully equipped kitchen where you enjoy your meals if you want to relax
my favourite room.. a large bathroom
Large bathroom with large shower
Once you enter and get your keys
view of the dining table for 4
hanger for your belongngs and umbrella ready, if needed... I hope not
Ready for a meal or a good breakfast
plenty of space for all your need
plenty of space for your belongings
even the washing machine... the sun will dry your clothes
All you beed to refresh is there, we care aobut my guests
washing machine and iron plus board....in case of need
a large kitchen to prepre your meals.... if you want to relax
View from window
View of the street
View from kitchen in the balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
ferecrate
roma
“"The" place to stay if you want to enjoy the heart of Rome”
Reviewed 26 February 2017 for a stay in September 2016

You could not be closer to the heart of Rome! Right behind the Spanish steps and close to all the "must" places to visit. And at the end of a sightseeing day, you can relax in the nice and comfortable apartment of Antonia. Everything is so perfect that you feel to be at home. And Antonia contributes to make you feeling at home! She is so kind, perfectly fluent in English, easily reachable for any need during your stay and generous of good advices to enjoy Rome at the best. I can't wait going back to Rome to stay there again!

27 Feb 2017
Thank you silvia for your kind words. I would be more than happy seeing you again in Rome!
joellegol...
Beaulieu-sur-Mer, France
“Really pleasant and wonderful location!”
Reviewed 25 February 2017 for a stay in November 2016

Very nice place with all the facilities. Ideal to visit because right in the center.
Very friendly welcome, we will be back!

26 Feb 2017
Thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate :-)
gvmath
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect location for a week in Rome”
Reviewed 31 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Overall we were very happy with our stay in Antonia's apartment in Rome. She was very helpful and responsive from start to end.
The location is just perfect. Really central so we walked everywhere. Even the Colosseum and Vatican are less than 30 minutes away on foot. The apartment has everything you could possibly need, including a fully stocked kitchen and a washing machine.
So a great experience and we would happily recommend this apartment to others.

Travelling group: Young Children
31 Oct 2016
Dear Anne, thank you for your review. I am so happy and proud when I received such detailed reviews that helps future guests to make their choice. I hope to see you in the near future and thanks for sharing my listing.
Shannon M
“Fabulous Flat in Center of Rome”
Reviewed 20 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Spent a long weekend in Rome with my boyfriend. You will not find a better location. Surrounded by amazing restaurants and shopping. We walked everywhere. This flat has the potential to sleep 4 quite comfortably. Large bathroom. Comfortable bed. Antonia was easy breezy and a delight to work with! We cannot wait to go back and will stay in this flat again.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
23 Jul 2016
Dear Shannon, I just red your review, Thank you for your words and happy to hear you enjoyed. Unfortunately I was kept away from my host activity because of serious family reasons, now back again to enjoy this activity that I like so much.
Phillip P
Sydney, Australia
“Well appointed apartment, great location”
Reviewed 1 July 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

This well appointed apartment is in a great location in the historic centre of Rome. The owner was responsive to any requests for assistance and we would suggest to others to take up the recommended airport shuttle, Marco provided an efficient service. Thoroughly enjoyed our time in the eternal city and this apartment provided a wonderful base and place to relax, when required.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
1 Jul 2015
Thank you for your feedback. It will be useful to future guests. I took into account your suggestions with great pleasure. Thank you again and hope to have you again here in Rome.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing