This was my fourth trip to Rome over
the years, and this is my first stay with Deko. Deko clearly outshines all the competition in the following categories:
1. Best in value @ euro 165 (we paid in cash and received a discount of euro 10). As our flight leaves in the late evening, we requested for a half day rate and Marco kindly obliged our request.
2. Superb personal, warm and friendly service. Serena and Marco go all out to make their guests feel welcome like friends visiting their home.
3. Complimentary mini bar.
4. iPad 2 for guests to use during the duration of stay.
5. Full hearty breakfast with the best cappuccino (IMO).
6. Great restaurants and gelato recommendations.
7. Free cup of cappuccino or glass of wine in the evening.
8. Fast and free wifi access.
9. Waiver of euro 2 per person/day city tax.
Deko Guesthouse is located on the 2/F of a historic 20th century commercial building. Barberini metro station is about 10 mins walk. It is in a safe neighborhood and a small supermarket is just next door. There is a police station at the end of the building.
We booked 4 months ahead and we are glad to stay here. Serena and Marco are 2 young hoteliers making their dream come true in running a guesthouse and they are making exceptional milestones in that direction. I wish them both much success! Keep up the good work and continue to wow your guests!
It is cosy, charming and comfortable and a stay here is highly recommended.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Deko Rome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deko Rome Hotel Rome