“Perfect Location”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Matt T
Waterford, Connecticut
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed 12 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

I'm wife and I loved the Apt. and the perfect location. There was train, tram or bus stops all within a short walk. With some of easy directions from Dave (the owner) we found our way around the city with no problems. We had a great vacation in Rome and a lot of it has to do with the friendly neighborhood and owner. The apartment had everything you could need and was very comfortable.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
15 Oct 2014
Dear Matt,
Thanks for your kind words! indeed, I confirm how lucky I am in having people like you staying at my apartment! I need the neighbourhood to be appreciated by people that respect its authenticity, and make it less and less "for roman only". I hope that my small but coherent action against wild commercial interests will resonate around me and make the holiday-rental business a way to change this trend. Come back soon
Helen W
“great location and space, but needs upgrading”
Reviewed 10 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

Good safe neighbourhood with easy assess to public transportation. However apartment had a poor bed and lacks ability to control hot water in shower.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
16 Oct 2014
Hellen,
What you call poor bedding is a euro 1.000 menmry foam matrass. Hot water works perfectly and just as a reminder here is waht you wrote before departure Thanks for email.. yes we have really enjoyed Rome and your condo. The neighbours are from the same area in Canada that where we live.
We will leaving about 8am. Thanks for being a good help in making our stay enjoyable.

Best
David
AlohaMari...
Honolulu, Hawaii
“A great apartment in Rome”
Reviewed 9 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

David's apartment was perfect for our trip to Rome. It was spacious and comfortable and well equipped with everything we could want. The location was fabulous. The local neighborhood has a market, produce shop, bakery, restaurant, etc., and we were so close to Trastevere and all the wonderful outdoor restaurants. After a day of seeing all the historic sights of Rome, we felt like locals returning to our apartment. David was the perfect host offering us so much information and the guide books in the apartment helped us plan our next day's adventures. We were so happy to have all the luxuries we could hope for while being able to stay in our budget. Great value, great accommodation.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Lots of room to enjoy
Liked least: nothing
14 Oct 2014
hank you so much for your kind words! I feel very honoured of having gained such a primacy as best landlord. I really hope that this feeling will be shared by many other guests that will come to stay at my apartment in the future.I love having such nice people like you and please do come to visit us again soon. Best Regards David
Patrick G
Los Angeles, California
“Well-maintained and good value”
Reviewed 30 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

We actually stayed in two of David's apartments--one next door to the other. Both apartments opened onto a pleasant little courtyard with tables and chairs and screened from the street. One apartment had an elaborate jacuzzi, and both apartments were well-maintained. We also thought they were very good values.

The best thing about the apartments is their owner. David is pleasant, helpful, super-well-organized--conscientious and low-key and out of the way when you want but there for you if you need him. Highly recommended.

Two things to note: there are stairs going down from the street to the private terrace the two apartments face onto, so they wouldn't be good choices for persons with certain disabilities--someone using a wheelchair, for example.

Also: we don't have pets and so I don't know what David does or doesn't allow. You can ask him. He'll respond promptly.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The owner. Great guy.
Liked least: Kitchens are a little small, which is to be expected.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
8 Oct 2014
Dear Patrick and Charmaine ,
Thanks for your review . Both apartments are already advertised as non accessible for wheelchair and I don't allow pets :-)
The 9 little steps ( 10cm high) are viewable both in the pictures and apartment layout plan present in the picture section.
Thanks for being my guests .
Ciao
David
crobert
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Great location, great apartment and great host”
Reviewed 22 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

This was the first apartment we stayed in during our 2 week long trip through Rome, Florence and Venice. It was in a great location with quick and easy transportation into town by tram or train. David agreed to meet us a lot earlier than the normal check-in time due to our flight arriving at 7 AM. He explained everything about the apartment to us, even showing us how to use the A/C, TV remote and mosquito repellant plug-in.
The apartment is near all the sight seeing sights, but outside of all the touristy areas so it was nice, quaint and quiet. We were really living amongst the locals. The grocery store was a 5min walk.
David had coffee, paper towels and laundry soap already there so we didn't have to buy them and leave them behind. He also had a bottle of wine and some light snacks waiting for us which was a very nice touch. Our towels were neatly folded on the bed. Once he explained everything about the apartment, he provided us with maps and directions to some great sightseeing as well as suggestions. He then actually took us for a walk around the neighborhood to show us where to locate certain places. Of the 3 apartments we rented while in Italy, he was by far the best host.
The apartment was clean, fresh and well lit and very comfortable. There was plenty or closet space and shelving for all of our things. There really is nothing I could say about this place that is negative other than a small issue with water not draining from the shower properly, with he was aware of and was going to repair.
My husband and I really enjoyed our stay in Rome and in this fantastic apartment !

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, great host and nice, clean apartment
Liked least: Shower did not drain properly
Families with young children
14 Oct 2014
Dear Pat and Charmaine,
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing