“Excellent location in easy walking distance to...”
other travellers have booked this property
NavonaTWO NavonaTWO
STREET NAME
NavonaTWO - BATHROOM
NavonaTWO - BATHROOM
FLOWERS
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Swedish first
Any
holly90
brisbane
“Excellent location in easy walking distance to most major sights”
Reviewed 10 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Excellent location and we walked to all the major sights. Very good trattoria right next door. Apartment is compact but has high ceilings so feels quite spacious. Modern bathroom. Olivia is a very gracious hostess and made many helpful suggestions for our trip. Thank you Olivia! We will definitely stay here on our next trip to Rome. You can't get a better location!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Los Angeles CA
Reviewed 7 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Management Response
7 Jul 2013
Thank you Joseph...I will wait for you next time in Rome
Olivia
Philly USA
Reviewed 20 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Arundhati...
Gurgaon
“Simply Superb!”
Reviewed 10 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

My husband, my teenage son and I occupied Olivia's 2 bedroom apartment. Location is fantastic. Its a 2 minute walk from the bus stop and taxi stand. Its easy to walk to all of Rome's beautiful historic sites.

The apartment is ideal for 4 people. Olivia is a great host and reponded to all our needs promptly. It was raining when we reached Rome and I had to just send her an e-mail requesting her for some umbrellas in the apartment and there they were the next day. The kitchen was stocked with milk, juice, croissant (that my son loved), 2 types of cereal, jam, bisuits, tea, coffee, sugar and even Choclate Nesquik. So thoughful of Olivia.
Thank You Olivia for the wonderful time that we had at your apartment.
The only slight problem was the noise fromthe restaurant belowthe apartment. Can get a little difficult to sleepwith the noise, but you are so tired with all the walking the entire day that this does notbother you too much.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and Olivia's promptness
Liked least: Noise and I prefer a hard bed so I found the mattress a bit too soft for me.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CA
Reviewed 26 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing