“Perfect for Us!”
other travellers have booked this property
NavonaTWO NavonaTWO
STREET NAME
NavonaTWO - BATHROOM
NavonaTWO - BATHROOM
FLOWERS
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mentone
“Perfect for Us!”
Reviewed 18 March 2012 for a stay in June 2011
people found this review helpful

This apartment was perfect for my daughter and I during our 4 day stay in Rome. Location was wonderful! In the heart of Rome, we were walking distance to Piazza Navona, the Vatican, and other key areas. There was a bus stop less than a block away for other attractions.
Newly remodeled when we arrived, it was well-appointed and sparkling clean. The bathroom was modern and efficient, and the kitchenette had been very well thought out for any need we might have. The high ceilings made the roorm feel spacious, and there is even a clothes line outside the window where we could hang a few handwashables that needed doing.
Olivia was warm and gracious when she met us at the door, and made sure that we had everything we needed. As others have mentioned, there is a steep climb up stone stairs to the room, but once we had lugged our bags up, we were fine for the four days we stayed.
With the windows open, you could hear the busy cafe below, and the church bells, but this was not a bother to us, it added to the charm of Rome! And there was a delightful trattatoria just outside the front door of the building that had the best bruschetta we had in Rome - we came back three times just to get it again!
Overall, I have not one complaint about this apartment. I would definitely choose to stay here again, over a hotel, due to our experience. Plan on reserving it on my next trip to Rome, hopefully in 2013!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and condition of apartment.
Liked least: Stairs!
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
New York, USA
Reviewed 6 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Jaylynn B
Los Angeles, California
“Perfetto!”
Reviewed 22 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011
people found this review helpful

What a fantastic apartment! If anything, it is under-advertised. The location (just a minute or two walking from Piazza Navona) cannot be beaten. It's a beautiful apartment right in the heart of the city. This place is as central as you can get. I loved staying here. The apartment is elegant and very clean. It comes with a very large bathroom, a kitchenette, a true double-bed that is soooo soft and comfy. It has just about everything you might need for a vacation in Roma, including free wifi.

Olivia was wonderful. The sweet bread she brought for me from her farm was amazing! It saved me when I woke up with jet lag the first morning. She was available to answer all my questions via email. Upon arrival, she met me at the apartment with no problems and even recommended some great places to eat in the neighborhood. And what a neighborhood it is! It just doesn't get better than this.

This apartment is incredible value for the location and the quality of the premises. The bathroom has a gorgeous vessel bowl sink. I would recommend this apartment without hesitation to anyone wanting to enjoy Rome from the heart of the historical center.

It is not for people who have difficulty navigating stairs, since there are a few flights to get up to the apartment. You can pick up the 40 bus right in front of Chiesa Nuova. This is unbelievably convenient for getting around Rome when you are tired. It will take you to Termini Station via Piazza Venezia or to St. Peter's Square, depending on which direction it is heading. It will also drop you off right in front of the church at the end of the day.

I visited Italy for 5 weeks this winter and stayed in several apartments. This one was by far the best value and my favorite. I would definitely stay here again.

Thank you for a wonderful stay, Olivia. I hope to see you again soon.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The comfy bed and the location right near Piazza Navona
Liked least: Having to climb the stairs at the end of the day.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
21 Jan 2012
Thank you!

It was a pleasure to host you and I hope to see you again ...next time in Rome!
Ciao Olivia
Australia
Reviewed 13 January 2012 for a stay in January 2012

California
Reviewed 3 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing